Past Cringe

OreoPizza

Have you ever find your internet trace or post from several years ago and straight up cringed yourself to death?
Because i do, it just happen to me...

Yesterday i found my post in a game forum from when im still in middle school by accident. The post itself is nothing special, just a kid asking question and joking around about said game. Taken by nostalgia, i restore my account and explore all my past conversation and post... not knowing it will be a blunder that will haunt me for many night to come...

To make it short, it was awful... very VERY awful. The old post i see is edgy, rude, and most importantly CRINGE!... i was a very haughty insufferable brat back then, to make it worst i tried to mimic other people speech pattern thinking it was a trend or something... and do you know how people in that godforsaken forum?... with "UwU" language... so you ended up with kid that try making himself look tough while FRICKING SPEAKING "UWU" LANGUAGE!

AAAAAAAA PLEASE JUST KILL ME, MAKE ME FORGET EVERYTHING
WHY NO ONE SCOLD ME OR AT LEAST CALL ME CRINGE BACK THEN
I regret everything... its over... its so over...

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Have you ever find your internet trace or post from several years ago and straight up cringed yourself to death?

Yesterday i found my post in a game forum from when im still in middle school by accident. The post itself is nothing special, just a kid asking question and joking around about said game. Taken by nostalgia, i restore my account and explore all my past conversation and post... not knowing it will be a blunder that will haunt me for many night to come...

To make it short, it was awful... very VERY awful. The old post i see is edgy, rude, and most importantly CRINGE!... i was a very haughty insufferable brat back then, to make it worst i tried to mimic other people speech pattern thinking it was a trend or something... and do you know how people in that godforsaken forum?... with "UwU" language... so you ended up with kid that try making himself look tough while FRICKING SPEAKING "UWU" LANGUAGE!

It's okay. We were all cringe back then. I have moved past cringe, and become so cringe I am unironically based and GOATED.

I too used to post on a cringe forum, but guess what... I evolved. I evolved into the queen vampy you see before you~. Behold the glory of mine great self, En-chan, Queen Vampy!

OreoPizza

It's okay. We were all cringe back then. I have moved past cringe, and become so cringe I am unironically based and GOATED.

I too used to post on a cringe forum, but guess what... I evolved. I evolved into the queen vampy you see before you~. Behold the glory of mine great self, En-chan, Queen Vampy!
Wish i can be as confident as you. Im still twitching from the shame and cringe. The more i read, the worse it get 😔

D

Deleted member 54065

Good thing SocMed hasn't proliferated yet when I was in my cringe phase...and I tend to delete accounts whenever I intend to not use it anymore.

My cringe years are safe in the vaults of obscurity.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
It's nice to look back and reminisce the cringier days. I actually enjoy doing so—it reminds me of how much more outgoing I was. I had no sense of shame then, now I am shame.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I have embraced the cringe, I accepted I was cringe, and will be cringe. So in the end, I am at peace.

Succubiome

Wish i can be as confident as you. Im still twitching from the shame and cringe. The more i read, the worse it get 😔
I feel like Cringe collates normativity and morality and aesthetics in a way I do not like.

That said: that you can look back on your past self and see where you don't meet your current standards is actually a sign of growth. Just don't be too mean to your current or past self because of it-- you were probably doing the best you could with your current self at the time, right?

tyler89558

Hey, look. At least you didn’t stumble into 15/16 year old you parroting alt-right talking points knowing that you grew up as a piss poor minority with immigrant parents.

god I wish I could just strangle the me from back then.

Bobple

haha, well I didn't post shit on the internet until I was 19. No young teen stuff that is left online to cringe at cause it doesn't exist!

ShipTeaser

If it still.existed then.oh my god yes I'd die...

Luckily I'm an.old bastard, so.it's all lost in time's mists I believe

Darkcrow.

Tarnished
Can relate, I just delete those abominations whenever I come across them, Even though I know no one will ever visit those threads ever again.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Bah.
You are all weak.
There is no cringe, if you OWN the cringe. if I do something that makes you cringe, that's a YOU problem, not a ME problem. I worked with a acting troup that put on The Rocky Horror Picture Show every friday at midnight for several years. I was a back up for every part and played them all at least one, except for Frank.

Thats right, I played the part of JANET.
6"2" 220 lbs man put on fishnets and did the "love" scene with the Monster.

I did it. I did it well. So if you are like, "heh heh, you wore fishnets, CRINGE.
I would like to point out I had LOT O' SEX. Seriously. That group of 30 odd people were the biggest Weirdos on the planet and nobody gets freaky like a moody brooding artiste' who had daddy issues and her parent's trust fund.

Ahhh... Karma K., you were the craziest bitch to ever walk this earth. To this day, I do not know how your other psycho Tsundere lovers didn't kill each other... or me for that matter. She got married to a Anime Protagonist knockoff in a movie theater in a ceremony led by Reverend Moonie. I popped for the fourty bucks and bottle of Jack it cost to hire him for the wedding.

Good times... good times...

The trick is to never do anything you aren't proud of and always stick to your guns, then you will never have cringe to be ashamed of.