Path to Nowhere.

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
Since you are the only person who provided any answer at all, excuse me for bothering you. I heard somewhere that it has strong GL theme. Do you perchance know if it's true or not? Is it full-blown yuri?
No worries. It depends on your character choice. I got interested in the game a while back, but I was waiting to see if it would crash and burn before bothering to download. I am pretty sure It leans heavily into the yuri aspects. As a lot of their player base is in for that very reason lol.

SailusGebel

No worries. It depends on your character choice. I got interested in the game a while back, but I was waiting to see if it would crash and burn before bothering to download. I am pretty sure It leans heavily into the yuri aspects. As a lot of their player base is in for that very reason lol.
Leans heavily? :blob_hmm_two: Thank you for answering. Have a cookie! :blob_gift::blob_cookie:

SailusGebel

Worth. Yeah, very heavily. Should depend on your character choices nonetheless, though!
Nah, I'd rather skip it if it leans very heavily. I'm okay with some GL, some BL, and some straight mixed altogether. Don't want GL heavy stuff. I guess I will stick to admiring the art and listening to OST.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Does anyone play it? Can you tell me how f2p friendly it is, what it is about, and spoil the plot a little bit.
I played with it a lot without spending anything on it. But it requires quite a lot of grind in the later stages.
It seems to me more f2p friendly than Honkai: Star Rail.

Very summarized plot.
You are the head of a kind of penitentiary police, and your goal is to capture the supervillains who have escaped from the maximum security prison you direct. These criminals possess superpowers caused by a mutation resulting from a catastrophe that occurred years earlier. You are the only one capable of subduing these criminals thanks to your special power, which allows you to control them and then use them in combat against other villains. One of the most interesting parts is that you will also have to interrogate these criminals and discover more about their past.
I am pretty sure It leans heavily into the yuri aspects.
Frankly, it depends on which protagonist you choose. Playing as a man, I didn't see yuri.

PLUS
+ Great Waifus
+ Appealing graphic style
+ Dark cyberpunk noir atmosphere
+ Well-written story (this is its strongest point)
+ Interesting and well-characterized characters
+ Japanese Voiced (there are also Chinese or English, but they are unlistenable)
+ Fun & Interesting Gameplay
+ Great Ost
+ Strategic
+ Different viable builds for the characters

MINUS
- Gacha
- Grindy
- Although the gameplay is fun, it can get boring after a while
- It may be a plus for some, but the gameplay requires manual skill in the more advanced combat phases

Ultimately I recommend it.

Best waifu

HungrySheep

I like yuri
Nah, I'd rather skip it if it leans very heavily. I'm okay with some GL, some BL, and some straight mixed altogether. Don't want GL heavy stuff. I guess I will stick to admiring the art and listening to OST.
You can select the protagonist's gender. The art is fire, but the 3D models in combat kinda make me shy away from the game though.