Resolved Pictures not loading on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
Made a post previously about how the pictures I use will load properly on computer but on mobile it’s just a blank outline. A commenter said I should make a bug report post so here we are.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Made a post previously about how the pictures I use will load properly on computer but on mobile it’s just a blank outline. A commenter said I should make a bug report post so here we are.

Can I get a link to the chapter you're referring to so I can take a look?

Tony

Staff member
I’ll quickly publish it

Are you referring to when you try to insert a picture via the editor, it won't show up? Because I don't see any images even when I'm viewing that chapter on my PC either.

I think I know why you're having a problem with images not showing up. I get an error that said an image from yahoo mail isn't loading on that chapter. Are you trying to copy an image from yahoo mail into your chapter? That's your problem if that's the case. You're probably the only person who can view that image.

You should try hosting your images on an image server like https://imgur.com/ instead.

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
Are you referring to when you try to insert a picture via the editor, it won't show up? Because I don't see any images even when I'm viewing that chapter on my PC either.

I think I know why you're having a problem with images not showing up. I get an error that said an image from yahoo mail isn't loading on that chapter. Are you trying to copy an image from yahoo mail into your chapter? That's your problem if that's the case. You're probably the only person who can view that image.

You should try hosting your images on an image server like https://imgur.com/ instead.
Ok thank you for your time

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I also have this issue, used and tried both imgur and imgbb or something. (started out with twitter)
Doesn't appear as more than a dot next to the text

Link to pic

Your problem is that you're directly using the image tag to link to the album, and not to the image itself
1626682073318.png

I can't view it on desktop either. Change it to a direct link to your image.

Nanayamichan

Your problem is that you're directly using the image tag to link to the album, and not to the image itself
View attachment 8750

Testing asap!
View attachment 8750

It worked, thank you!! ❤️

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Glad it's resolved but please create a new thread instead of necro'ing an old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.