Please Check out my story if you like BL

Yakichou

I'm just looking for simple comments, to see if people like the premise of my story :)
I normally do not write BL, but I really wanted a good BL story to read that didn't involve Systems, Reincarnation, and such cliché plots that have been happening for quite a while now. So I made my own! Its a story that I've fleshed out quite a bit and more will be revealed as I write it.

I appreciate any supporting comments or feedback! THANK YOU!

LostinMovement

I'm just looking for simple comments, to see if people like the premise of my story :)
I normally do not write BL, but I really wanted a good BL story to read that didn't involve Systems, Reincarnation, and such cliché plots that have been happening for quite a while now. So I made my own! Its a story that I've fleshed out quite a bit and more will be revealed as I write it.

I appreciate any supporting comments or feedback! THANK YOU!

The writing is decent, proper grammar and the prose flows well. The premise is interesting (also interesting superpowers), the MC and the ML are intriguing. I usually don't like torture and BDSM in my BL but that is just me, so I guess it is just a matter of personal taste. I guess this will be the enemies to lovers short of trope. It is a trope that although cliché can be great if done well. I look forward to more character and couple growth. One piece of advice from one writer to another, don't rush their relationship, let it develop in a natural sort of way. Make them fight their own feelings and deny them for a way so the reader can feel the progression.
Other than that, good luck to you with the rest of your work.

Last edited: