Please give the opportunity to refuse to receive notifications about new replies to this or that post (your own or someone else's).

torvn77

Hello, the following problem was revealed quite unexpectedly:
One person in the discussion of the chapter created a post and left, by the will of fate this post became the root of a long discussion that lasted until the person who originally wrote the post came and said that we were "spoiling his story."
In fact, it turned out that it is impossible to unsubscribe from notifications about new replies to a specific post, and we stand before the head: either continue the conversation and ruin a person's life, or end our discussion sacrificing ourselves for the sake of the purity of history.
In fact, by this time the discussion was approaching its dead end, but the very fact of such a choice is quite unpleasant, what if the discussion had not reached a dead end and we would like to continue it?
For example, I don't use Discord to which the author of the chapter invited me.
And most likely we are not the only ones who are faced with such a problem, and therefore I want to make a request:

In the discussion of chapters, can you make it possible to unsubscribe from replies to a particular post or discussion, so that a person who does not want to receive a notification about replies would have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving them?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
1629675338172.png

account settings > alert preferences

torvn77

why not just move the specific conversation into inbox?
I didn't say anything about private messages.
I am asking you to unsubscribe from notifications of new replies in discussions UNDER CHAPTERS (at the bottom of chapters).

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You did not understand what I am trying to ask you: there is no need to turn off ALL notifications about replies, you need to turn off the notification about replies to ONE SPECIFIC post.
Too niche of a request when comment chains almost never go long. It's honestly unnecessary and not worth the trouble to implement.

If you really want to stop receiving replies, you can just delete your post on that comment chain.

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
One person in the discussion of the chapter created a post and left, by the will of fate this post became the root of a long discussion that lasted until the person who originally wrote the post came and said that we were "spoiling his story."
there is a feature of "Spoiler" in the comment and reply section.

You can use that to avoid spilling other people.

I often ask the person who wanted to ask the story to inbox me if the spoiler is too big.
While the spoiler is small, use the to avoid spoiling the new people.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
In the discussion of chapters, can you make it possible to unsubscribe from replies to a particular post or discussion
Yup! I'm up for this. It happens in profile comments as well, where you can't unsubscribe from one particular thread or discussion.

I'm in no hurry for an implementation because... I am the type to just post "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU" and kill the thread, but it would be nice to have!