Writing Prompt Please Write This Story For Me~

TotallyHuman

“Lixin, why are you spending money on that girl? She’s not from a good family.”

“Ah.” Lixin ignored Fang Min and ordered more dumplings for he and Shu Zhan.

Shu Zhan smiled and kept her eyes down. But she felt the heat from Fang Min's stare
She yelled in excruciating agony as her face literally melted into the bowl of noodles.
The customers all screamed and ran out in panic, making a huge scene.
Lixin swore: "damn it!"
His heat vision was acting up again.

Aaqil

Cookies!
I was joking in discord about Chinese MTL's. And I wrote out this set of sentences showing a typical scene. Then I really liked what I wrote :blob_joy::

Shu Zhan smiled and kept her eyes down. But she felt the heat from Fang Min's stare.

OWO! Someone please write this ^ story for me :blob_reach: I'll read it!! And I know many others will too. :blob_okay:
He bought some cookies, it was poisoned, they both died, Fang Min stands there in confusion and horror,:blob_cookie:

bulmabriefs144

Not that I want to destroy your fun but this... It could be inserted into any kind of story, sci-fi, fantasy, horror... This can't even qualify as a scene. Heck! for all I know there could be no romance at all and he's only feeding her to eat her like in Hansel and Gretel! :blob_hmm_two:
I once had a story within a story (RPG, there were readable books), where I described a girl who slowly and seductively touched her partner...
then suddenly a giant preying mantis pops out of her and slowly seductively eats her partner.

bulmabriefs144

Heh, interesting.
I got the idea from a scene in Inuyasha (Miroku hits on a girl who turns out to be a mantis demon AND I think it was male). But I tried to write this like a smutty harlequin. I also had a number of children's stories on the shelves. This game was Oracle of Tao, which later inspired my novel.

The children's stories in question were typically of the tongue-in-cheek variety (one called Crocodile Tears about this gator that whines about everyone being so mean to it, so everyone grew to trust the poor gator and let it stay nearby, and it lived happily ever after... then it ate everyone) or outright parodies (the Dog that cried Woof, a just-so story about why dogs always say "woof").

BluePheasant

I was joking in discord about Chinese MTL's. And I wrote out this set of sentences showing a typical scene. Then I really liked what I wrote :blob_joy::

Shu Zhan smiled and kept her eyes down. But she felt the heat from Fang Min's stare.

OWO! Someone please write this ^ story for me :blob_reach: I'll read it!! And I know many others will too. :blob_okay:
"We were together all our previous lives. We are meant to be together." The heat from Fang Min's stare melted Shu Zhan's heart. Her face burnt up as the yin energy inside her rose beyond control.

Realizing that this could be the best period of cultivating their yin-yang dual cultivation, Fang Min took Shu Zhan's hand, and carried her to a secluded mansion.

The next part is omitted. 😌