Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • I don't know!

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 87036

Are you a careful person? Is everything in your life placed in numerical, alphabetical, or chronological order? Perhaps you’re extremely cautious and worry about absolutely everything, or maybe you’re so laid-back and careless that nothing ever gets done properly?

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
You could say that I am a very carefree person. So much in fact that I didn't touch the exams for the second, third and fourth quarters for about 8 months. This story was about a week ago and I still did the whole thing. (Maybe this is called laziness instead of being carefree.) I guess I'm the type that would release an "I'll do it tomorrow" vibes.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Explaining how careful I am

Jemini

I wouldn't call it "careful" so much as I know enough about the world to recognize warning signs and know the proper channels to go through in order to secure myself legally.

In my field, documentation is your first and last line of defense against all the things that are likely to come out against you, whether they be accurate or erroneous.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Are you a careful person? Is everything in your life placed in numerical, alphabetical, or chronological order? Perhaps you’re extremely cautious and worry about absolutely everything, or maybe you’re so laid-back and careless that nothing ever gets done properly?
i am indeed a lazy piece of shit.
I am all of you