Poll: What book should I start?

Which prompt sounds the most interesting?

• Prompt #3 - Sweet Caroline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prompt #4 - Prognosticated Villain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

celestialkey

I'm nearing the end of the first half of my book (Arc 1) and figured I'd start planning my next book now. I've included six prompts I want to write on, but I can't decide on my own which to actually write. Obviously, I don't mind if someone else writes something with one of the prompts I came up with, but I'd like if you helped me decide what to write next.

I've come up with all by the last prompt by myself. Please vote!

Prompt #1:
Title: Deceiving the Country
Desc: A Prince is stupidly smitten with the Princess of of their rival country and begs his father to do something. Seeing an opportunity, the King requests his minister, Duke Leo De'main, to negotiate with the rival country and allow his prince to marry their Princess. The Princess of the other country is stupidly smitten with the Prince of their rival country and begs her father to do something. Seeing an opportunity, the King requests his minister, Duchess Alice Losteria, to negotiate with the rival country and allow his Princess to marry their Prince. Both Kings, having been worried about their minister's not being married yet and in secret communication behind the scene already, enact a particular plan. The two ministers meet each other under orders to conceed nothing. This is the story of two idiot love birds, two scheming Kings and a clever man versus a strategic woman.

Prompt #2:
Title: The Useless Daughter of a Duke
Desc: She studied for years to enter the school of her dreams only to be killed in a car accident. Upon waking up, she is now inside the body of the 'useless' daughter of one Duke. The Duke expects nothing from his child and had already given up on her. By the time her memories settle, her father shipped her off to a village side with plans to assassinate her.

Prompt #3:
Title: Sweet Caroline
Desc: Caroline, a ten year old commoner, falls prey to a bandit raid on her village. Injured while the bandits attempt escaping a knight brigade, she falls into a heavy fever. Upon awaking, Caroline no longer remembers who she is, but instead has a vast array of knowledge flowing through her mind. This is the history about the rise of Empress Caroline.

Prompt #4:
Title: Prognosticated Villain
Desc: Duke Albert Histria is known for being a little devil who play's cruel pranks against those under his family's thumb. His parents feed the behavior, often encouraging him and evevn joining in. One day, a commoner boy retaliates against a prank slamming a log against the side of Albert's head in a moment of anger. Upon awaking, Albert remembers his future, shocking him into revamping himself and those surrounding him.

Prompt #5:
Title: Kingdom Falling
Desc: The summoned Hero Alexander Walmark once built the Walmark Empire from the ground up. His notorious deeds placed him firmly in the history books and upon his death, the Kingdom mourned his loss. Inheriting the great Kingdom he built using his knowledge from another world, Prince Albert Walmark assumed rule in place of his father. Elizabeth is a native born Walmark commoner who inherited a medical shop near the outskirts of Walmark Kingdom's capital. Every day, she meets with customers and records the slow decline of the hero's empire.

Prompt #6:
Title: Transdimensional Evil
Desc: After gaining the power to travel to any fiction world, Kelvin decide to travel to his favorite novel only to find out that he was the interdimensional evil they've been foreshadowing for the past three books.

Last edited:

ImNatsui

The Prompt 6 seems incredibly interesting, this humble person here ask thee to write it first!

FlutterOfCrows

I liked just because of how interesting such a concept could play out, that concept being Prompt #6, but it would be just as interesting to see what's done with Prompt 1#

aree

Wow: Prompt 5 sounds interesting. that is something new.

For likes, go for Prompt 6

celestialkey

6 sounded fun to me as well. It was a prompt I found online a while back but never saw anyone use. I planned a rough outline of my interpretation a while back but I've always wanted to write one of each prompt up there so... the struggle is real.

D

Deleted member 22388

The first number always tends to be the best
While the last is the second best or the other way around. Interesting..