Recommendations Post Isekai story

ACertainPassingUser

Story about what happened after the MC that sent to otherworld manages to go back to earth, or what happened after they fail in other world and sent back to earth.

Or maybe Something like "Isekai Ojisan", but it doesn't matter if the protagonist has the power again or not. As long the Protagonist is no longer at the Isekai world, whether permanently or they can move at will.

Pls recommend
Thx

ArcanePunkster

Arifureta has a sequel novelization in form of a light novel I believe that tells the story of what happens to the MC and his party when they all travel back to earth.
Or I might be thinking of something else been reading too many lately so I lose track of which is which sometimes lol

Last edited:

Le_ther

Arifureta has a sequel novelization in form of a light novel I believe that tells the story of what happens to the MC and his party when they all travel back to earth.
Or I might be thinking else been reading too many lately so I lose track of which is which sometimes lol
Funnily enough it's a side story yet it keeps updating. It should be a sequel slice of life at this point

ArcanePunkster

Funnily enough it's a side story yet it keeps updating. It should be a sequel slice of life at this point
Didn't realize it was a side story. For some reason I thought it was a sequel I guess I'll have to check it out at some point then.

Telomere

"Epilogue" is a complete ~100k word story on RR that explores that concept with full gravitas:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Technically I'm writing such a story... but you are about... uh... I want to say... three... years? Yeah, about three years too early. But yes, eventually, everyone goes back to earth and then shit gets REAL.

Tempokai

Overworked One
My story has one man that isekaied and came back (MCs father), but I still didn't developed his story