Resolved Potential error with having an empty default reading list and other non-empty reading lists

HappyVainGlory

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but if you have an empty default reading list and then stories on other reading lists, it's impossible to see what the other reading lists have when you click on the drop down menu in the user profile page to change the current displayed reading list.

None of my reading lists have been privated or disabled, so I'm pretty sure it's not because of that.

The reading lists fix themselves the moment that you add a story back into the default reading list, so it's rarely, if ever, going to come up, but I thought I'd point it out in case this wasn't known.

For example, if you look on my profile's reading list, it says that it's empty. If you change the lists from the drop down there to check the other reading lists, it's still empty. I have stories in all but the default reading list though, so a few should pop up, but they don't.

Not a big deal for me, and also not really high priority, but something to take a look into at some point.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but if you have an empty default reading list and then stories on other reading lists, it's impossible to see what the other reading lists have when you click on the drop down menu in the user profile page to change the current displayed reading list.

None of my reading lists have been privated or disabled, so I'm pretty sure it's not because of that.

The reading lists fix themselves the moment that you add a story back into the default reading list, so it's rarely, if ever, going to come up, but I thought I'd point it out in case this wasn't known.

For example, if you look on my profile's reading list, it says that it's empty. If you change the lists from the drop down there to check the other reading lists, it's still empty. I have stories in all but the default reading list though, so a few should pop up, but they don't.

Not a big deal for me, and also not really high priority, but something to take a look into at some point.

Thanks for reporting it! It's been fixed.