Pregunta de web novelas como este sitio o este sitio en Espanol?

naosu

Quise preguntar si este sitio tiene un seccion para web novelas en espanol?

O hay otro sitio para eso?

Pero especialmente quiero retener la oportunidad de hallar historias como este sitio como isekai, magia, fantasy y cosas asi?

Hay algo asi?

Gracias.

I wanted to ask if this site has a section for web novels in Spanish?

Or is there another site for that?

But especially I want to retain the opportunity to find stories like this site like isekai, magic, fantasy and things like that?

Is there something like that?

Thanks.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
On Scribblehub? Unlikely. You'll have better luck finding a story written in Spanish on royalroad.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Technically when you are adding a new novel here on SC you have written that only English language is accepted. You'd probably need to find either a Spanish site or a translation website if you want stories in Spanish. You might find some on RR or other sites, but it will be very little.

You can check Ranobes.net. I know you can select Spanish when you're reading a novel there, but I don't know the language so I have no idea about the quality (though I'm pretty sure it's machine translated).

Maldon

No, este es un sitio en ingles lamentablemente, a mi tambien me gustaria una seccion en español pero las cosas son como son.

naosu

So approximately how many spanish speakers are on this site, as a percentage do you think?

I don't remember there being anything that says you agree this place is English only. It seems odd that there'd be a rule for only certain people. Are you sure about that? (honest question).
Thank you for the comments.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
So approximately how many spanish speakers are on this site, as a percentage do you think?

I don't remember there being anything that says you agree this place is English only. It seems odd that there'd be a rule for only certain people. Are you sure about that? (honest question).
Thank you for the comments.
It is part of the forum rules.
The main site Terms of Service do not say anything at a glance, but with the layout being english entirely, I doubt it's intended.

naosu

It might be a fun experiment. XD

Also thank you for taking the time to look at my question and post.