Prince of Peace (By Akiane Kramarik)

Mack_Frantz

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE WITH THIS POST. MY INTENTIONS ARE FRIENDLY.

Jeez, 21st century. You'll drive me insane. Okay now. Here I go.

So, before I post this picture, here's a bit of it's backstory. That amazing work of art was crated by a woman named Akiane Kramarik when she was 4 years old. From what I understand, that girl started having visions of this person or of this 'face' when she was 4 years old. Bare in mind that Akiane grew up in an atheist family and didn't really know who Jesus was. But by age 8, she finished this beautiful image of him that she saw in her visions and dreams alike.

Now. To the more interesting part of "How I found out about it".

Well, I was returning one day from church (like a week ago lol) and I sat down on the couch, opened my TV and just really looked for anything to spend the time on. So as I was zapping, I found this movie called "Heaven is for real". Unfortunately I didn't see all of it but just the ending part. And this movie is based on REAL facts. It talks about a kid named "Colton Burpo" that nearly died when he was undergoing a surgery at age 4 (you can check more on google - I just sum it up) for like 3 minutes. And on those 3 minutes he visited heaven. Before I continue, let me just say that the movie is based on the actual book "Heaven is for Real" that the Burpo family wrote.

He says that he was lifting up and that he could see his body operated by the doctors and his parents at different rooms. His mother talking to the phone and his father "yelling" at God and praying for him (Which was exactly what they were doing). He continues to say that he saw Jesus and that he heard angels singing to him to calm him down as he was afraid seeing that he was carried away from his body. He eventually reached heaven and got to see many things. One thing that was really amazing was the part where he got to see his sister that had died before she was born. He explains that more when he eventually speaks about all of those things to his parents (in the course of months) saying that he had a sister that died in his mom's tommy. Which was completely true. Because how could he know otherwise? His parents didn't tell him. How can you explain to a four-year-old about things such as these?

But anyway I don't want to go into too much details, because this post will never end :D . If you need more, there's always more on the internet. After all many people have taken interviews of them speaking about his experience. Here is a link of one of them:

But now, I reach to the part of where the picture that I'm about to upload by Akiane, comes to stick with this movie.

You see, in the movie, Colton could describe pretty much everything with as much vocabulary that he had at the time. Even to this day some things remain so vivid to him that he'll never forget. But some others get blurry. Like "How did Jesus look like?". And no matter how hard he tried to explain, he just couldn't do it. In the interview above(link), his father talks about him going to churches or finding pictures of Christ on books, internet , etc., going like: "What about this one?" and Colton going "Nah". When eventually he stumbled across a specific picture of him, that he found about a young girl on CNN (girl being Akiane at the time). And proceeded to say "Alright Colton. What's wrong with that?" and he describes his son just freezing at place. And then eventually saying "That's him". Later on in the interview his father explains how accurate his son is about things. Like "It's not 12:30, it's 12:27" and stuff like that. So really, when he said "That's him" then that was him.

Closing, (and coming to the amazing part of that) is that, when his father began to publish the book, he expected all kinds of people with similar "near-death experiences" to go like: "Nah, that's not him" or "Not how I saw him". And he describes that 13 MILLION COPIES LATER, NO ONE, with similar experiences, had found one difference of how Jesus appeared to them. In fact he continues to explain how many people called him or wrote to him to say "That's exactly how he looked like".

And now. Without further ado, I present to you "Prince of Peace" by Akiane Kramarik/
Prince-Of-Peace-Square_large.jpg