Resolved Privacy Popup not working on Android Chrome

DarkAphelion

RESOLVED: Cleared my cache, browsing history and cookies. Then went back into scribblehub, it gave me the prompt once more, and it was accepted properly.

I have a problem with the "Your privacy choices popup" on my android chrome app (Only chrome. Opera GX on my phone worked as well as Chrome on my pc). Was reading a story and it came up.... and I couldn't click on any of the links on it except the powered by UniConsent link. 'Manage options' and 'Agree and Proceed' look like I'm clicking them but it doesn't do anything at all.

Multiple of my currently open ScribbleHub tabs are now unusable on my phone. And I have tried refreshing the page as well as force stopping the chrome app and restarting.

I hoped that changing the page from phone view to desktop site would work, that allowed me to hold down/long press on the links to open their options and subsequently open said links in the text ('our partners' and 'manage options') in a new tab, but they just brought me to an identical screen with an identical privacy popup. Also the main 'Manage options' and 'Agree and Proceed' buttons cant be long pressed to bring up other options.

Edit: Oddly enough, I've fount that if I open scribblehub in incognito mode then I can press accept an it works. Although that's unfeasible as I won't stay logged in, it won't save my history and as such the prompt keeps popping up every time I enter scribblehub again.

Screenshot_20211026-004737_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211026-004744_Chrome.jpg

Since I've accepted it twice on my account (once through opera gx, once through pc chrome) is there anyway it can be removed or turned off for my phone chrome app?

P.S. Is there any way I can make images smaller (aside from editing them before inserting them here)

Last edited: