Prose Lessons Part 3: Paragraphs

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
Meant to post this earlier, but I've been constructing my new bicycle for the last 2 hours or so. Anyway, I'm continuing my dive into prose, this week going over the third C: Coherence. This translates to paragraph-related stuff, which led me to talk about pacing, how to organize a paragraph, and so on. Anyway, it's fairly quick, so for those who want to improve their prose, here you go.

And for those who might have missed previous episodes in this series, here's a link to Clarity and Continuity.

Hopefully, it's clear how these keep linking up and building off of the previous entry.

There are two more lessons in this series to go. After that... I don't know. I'm still debating what the next focus should be. I'm open to suggestions if anybody wants anything in particular. Regardless, for those who have been following along, hope this helps.

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
There is a lot going on in that room miss cain is checking out O_O
I'm almost surprised anybody read through that, given that it's just a visual example of how that can sabotage one's own prose. :LOL:

Thanks. That, all three of those, we're very helpful.
I hope the final two in this series can help out too!

That and many, many others I have to make still. My list keeps growing... :er_what_s: