Publish Date weird

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
The date is 26/10/2021 today. Am I tripping or is the new chapter I posted three days early? Or does it feature the day I started writing it?
Screenshot (509).png

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
The date is 26/10/2021 today. Am I tripping or is the new chapter I posted three days early? Or does it feature the day I started writing it?View attachment 10166
I dont use the SH writing tool so i dunno. I use Wattpad writing tool, then just paste the chapter here. Even tho I dont post at wattpad, I love the writing tool

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
I dont use the SH writing tool so i dunno. I use Wattpad writing tool, then just paste the chapter here. Even tho I dont post at wattpad, I love the writing tool
I used to write fanfics there too. I stopped though and after a few months switched to here.

Superboii

When i post chapter it doesn't appear in feed.... mods must have shadow ban me lol

Askun

This happens to me too but is just an hour difference instead of the date. I usually scheduled my release rather than manually publishing it. And when I published it manually because I forgot to schedule the chapter. The chapter is published but at the hour I usually schedule it. Which is three hours ago when I publish it manually.

It still shows up at the latest update on page two for some odd reason.
another thing I notice is. No matter what, your new chapter will not appear in the lastest update if somehow there is already published the chapter on top of it in your creator Table of Contents.

For example.
Chapter 18 (publish)
Side Story (draft)
Chapter 17 (publish)

If you publish the side story, it will not appear in the lastest update unless you move it up.

Side Story (draft)
Chapter 18 (publish)
Chapter 17 (publish)

I learn this when I try to write extra chapter.

Last edited:

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
This happens to me too but is just an hour difference instead of the date. I usually scheduled my release rather than manually publishing it. And when I published it manually because I forgot to schedule the chapter. The chapter is published but at the hour I usually schedule it. Which is three hours ago when I publish it manually.

It still shows up at the latest update on page two for some odd reason.
another thing I notice is. No matter what, your new chapter will not appear in the lastest update if somehow there is already published the chapter on top of it in your creator Table of Contents.

For example.
Chapter 18 (publish)
Side Story (draft)
Chapter 17 (publish)

If you publish the side story, it will not appear in the lastest update unless you move it up.

Side Story (draft)
Chapter 18 (publish)
Chapter 17 (publish)

I learn this when I try to write extra chapter.
Huh. I see. But it wasn't like that tho. I posted the deviant chapter after the "Read Notice" one. No moving of slots