Published!

Simo

A lazy sloth
Untitled-1-05_2.jpeg

It’s done!

Honestly, when I started writing a few years back, I’ve never thought I’d end up reaching this point. I started writing as a hobby like many of my fellow authors, now the first volume of my book is getting officially published next month! It has been a wild journey, one I couldn’t have done without the overwhelming support and love from my readers. I don’t really talk about my books or writing in real life, people don’t really know I even have this, I guess that’s why sharing news here instead.

If I could do it, then it certainly means any of us can! So yes, good luck to all of us my fellow authors and aspiring writers, I’m still far far far away from reaching where I want, but I’ll continue trying my best!

Pre-order link for those interested!

Keene

Squat Enjoyer and Programmer
Well done! Congratulations on your success! It must of been an amazing journey! For such a long running book, over 400 chapters on SH, near half a million words, do you have any thoughts when it comes to writing consistently and keeping it up for so long? Any struggles?

Simo

A lazy sloth
Well done! Congratulations on your success! It must of been an amazing journey! For such a long running book, over 400 chapters on SH, near half a million words, do you have any thoughts when it comes to writing consistently and keeping it up for so long? Any struggles?
Honestly, I think the hardest thing for a writer is consistency.

It can get boring at times, and if we end up taking a short break, that eventually extends to a long one, and then it becomes hard to continue being consistent. So as long as we can stick to writing, and don’t fall into the trap of “taking a break” everything is possible.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
View attachment 30027

It’s done!

Honestly, when I started writing a few years back, I’ve never thought I’d end up reaching this point. I started writing as a hobby like many of my fellow authors, now the first volume of my book is getting officially published next month! It has been a wild journey, one I couldn’t have done without the overwhelming support and love from my readers. I don’t really talk about my books or writing in real life, people don’t really know I even have this, I guess that’s why sharing news here instead.

If I could do it, then it certainly means any of us can! So yes, good luck to all of us my fellow authors and aspiring writers, I’m still far far far away from reaching where I want, but I’ll continue trying my best!

Pre-order link for those interested!
Congratulations! Welcome to the club!

Abrupt_Boss_2005

Honestly, I think the hardest thing for a writer is consistency.

It can get boring at times, and if we end up taking a short break, that eventually extends to a long one, and then it becomes hard to continue being consistent. So as long as we can stick to writing, and don’t fall into the trap of “taking a break” everything is possible.
like for example I was writing my own story but after 3 chapters, I became confused and eventually bored about the best possible context for my 4th chapter. It started as a short break and extended for like 5 months. It ended yesterday.

Vnator

Congratulations! It's no small feat, nice job working your way up to this!

Congratulations! Thanks for posting a forum about this; reading about things like this is always inspiring to fellow authors.

Simo

A lazy sloth
Congrats!
Thank you!
like for example I was writing my own story but after 3 chapters, I became confused and eventually bored about the best possible context for my 4th chapter. It started as a short break and extended for like 5 months. It ended yesterday.
Exactly, although very hard, we have to first work on being consistent!
Congratulations! Thanks for posting a forum about this; reading about things like this is always inspiring to fellow authors.
Good luck to us! 💗