Puppets for the puppet

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Subject number #####7013
Dubbed by staff "Patchwork"

Subject is a medium to large sized stuffed animal that looks like it is made from the chimeric combination of several other stuffed animals seamlessly joined together into a unique amalgamation whose only common features are a giraffe head and neck attached to whatever torso was gathered together. Otherwise the subject can be seen with any number of limbs, torsos and colors; for the sake of this report this observation will continue onto the common features: The head and neck are very tattered and stained, stiff to the touch and bristly in texture. The mouth of the head also seems to be a mixed group of various animals incisors, molars, and what seems to be teeth-shaped rocks. Some staff claimed to have seen human teeth in the collection but as no evidence was shown, the accounts are circumstantial at best.

Subject behaviour is erratic, seemingly docile one moment before attempting destructive behavior upon the surroundings and any inhabitants seen nearby. No known fatalities. Subject has a great attachment to any small-sized members of staff and can be seen to favor their interactions more than taller members of staff; for this reason it's recommended that any smaller members of staff be granted new armor, as whenever Subject displays erratic behavior it is usually those members of staff becoming injured in the outburst*
[REPLY: NEGATIVE. MANAGEMENT UNABLE TO PROCURE NEW EQUIPMENT. SUGGESTING STAFF MEMBERS TO ADAPT OLDER MODELS INTO SUPPLY]
Subject has no visible need for eating or drinking but is seen to go completely still for hours at a time before moving again; unknown if the Subject is sleeping, as the eyes are milky white marbles the size of large coins. Attempts to coax subject into unconsciousness have failed. No known fatalities.
After reports of unusual sightings and missing pets, Subject was found at [REDACTED] in 20## inside a discontinued toy box; the box, though mostly illegible by age and rot seemed to not have meant to contain the Subject, and thus it is considered that Subject entered the box of own free will.*
[RESPONSE: CONJECTURE; MANAGEMENT ADVISES TO NOT REACH TOO FAR]
Subject is contained in Lot 230B under medium clearance, though this observation has shown the "Patchwork" growth since arrival under folder J2 and suggests that Subject is moved to a larger area with more security and enrichment; Staff members urge management to consider a zoo-like container for Subject, as erratic behavior is thought to be because of boredom. *
[CONCLUSION: UNDER CONSIDERATION]

END REPORT

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
DE307C23-C783-423D-86E5-BAC439BA56B2.jpeg
Here is an AI generated image… if I have time later I might do human generated one lol

Nyxia_

I once had the idea to write about a doll in a steampunk world but it fell off when i realized it was going nowhere storywise, and the main character was probably the easiest part to write.

Lodur

Eight virgin
Describe a creepy, gothic, or draconic puppet (or post AI art).
Must be a stuffed animal, voodoo doll, or marionette type puppet. Otherwise go ham on this!
I like the voodoo doll of Screamin' Jay Hawkins.
It appears at ~4:15: