Quagma's novels discussion board

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
I've been posting a chapter each weekend of my first novel, Spookshifted. This thread is intended for reader feedback, discussion of plot points or characters, and how badly I screwed up writing this time. Most likely nobody will ever use this thread, I'm hardly popular enough.

Plot summary: It's a weird as fudge sci-fi fantasy post-post-post-post-apocalypse thousands of years in the far future! Now mayhem is on the menu in a twisted and weird world, filled with new races and monsters. Where super powers are common, and almost anything can happen.

Three ex-humans, transmigrated or transformed into monsters, learn to deal with their new lives, strange bodies, and murderous needs together while navigating through a weird world they know nothing about.

Main Characters: Cherry Maraschino, a man cursed to inhabit the female body of the ghost of a murdered candy mage. Nebula, a lavender amnesiac slime who barely remembers their past life as a human. Sprigg Greenleaf, once a picked-on student at the Superbium HQ, now she's a predatory plant monster after a fatal encounter.

Current Chapter: [Ch. 10] - 3, 2, 1, Contact!