Question for Patreon user.

GreenBlue17

For anyone who use it. How do you share your chapters there? Do you send them as pdf? I don't know well how to use Patreon.
It's just like posting on scribblehub. You can select who can view it.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Yep. As Envy said, text and PDF. The rationale being that the text is atrocious on Patreon. You can't keep italics and formatting gets thrown out the window, so the PDF is there to save the day.

Also, use tags/the collection feature. They make navigating through specific things super easy!

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Yep. As Envy said, text and PDF. The rationale being that the text is atrocious on Patreon. You can't keep italics and formatting gets thrown out the window, so the PDF is there to save the day.

Also, use tags/the collection feature. They make navigating through specific things super easy!
You can use italics on patreon text post.

Temple

I also do it with just text because I sometimes return to edit stuff.
Hmmm, maybe I should add pdfs too.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Thanks all for your answers. I will use the text post for now and see how it's going with the readers.

ChrisLensman

Text post all the way. Although I will say that if you're doing any kind of GameLit then you should consider pdf files instead because Patreon's text editor sucks for anything more complicated than plain text.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Everyone here seems to not like the visually impaired.

Paetron doesn't work well with google assistant's screen "read it" command. Also pdfs are difficult for the visually impaired as well. :mad_s:

Authors that are inclusive make .epub.
I do a epub format for mine.
Paul Michels has the best paetron just because of this.

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
I'm using text post but Italics doesn't work for some reason. It works just fine in the preview but the actual post won't have any Italics.