read

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
boy you aint even got a synopsis, get that shit outta here. I know english ain't some of yalls first language, but that excuse is getting real fucking old.

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
It's gone, nothing but 404 remains.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
i was going to say no, but it seems like i don't have to for the reptillian overlords said it first

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
When I got there, all I found was a 404.

Then I realized, that was the point of the story. It was a three part act where we started at 4 went to zero then ended back up at 4, completing the classic hero's journey. We start in the real world, four, descend into the underworld like Orpheus, then we return from the hero's journey, back where we started, but forever changed.

It was a tragedy, since we never find what we are looking for, but isn't that the point? The journey is the experience not the destination, for life has only one destination, and we all much avoid getting there for as long as possible. We went looking for death, but we found nothing.

Truly an uplifting story with a nugget of hope wrapped in the cloak of failure, and slathered in chocolate.

10 out of 10, would read it again.

I you like my review, please consider hiring me to review your other stories. Right now I work for Marvel, DC, Disney, Amazon, and Netflix as an independent media reviewer writing reviews for all your favorite movies and shows. And if you don't like them you are a Trump-Loving racist, sexist, bigot, Istaphobe and who hates women and puppies.

YOU GODDAMN PEASANTS! WHY DO YOU NOT WATCH MS MARVEL OR SHE-HULK? WHY ARE YOU UNABLE TO SEE HOW INFERIOR YOU ARE BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN?

Not that I'm racist. You can't be racist if you are a minority, which I am.

My Preferred Pronouns: Fuck/CAPITALISM
My Gender: Demi-Sexual Tree (Or Foliage-American)
Support 2SLGBTQAI+ rights OR ELSE