Writing Reality-Admin

Avakrael

"Plot Armor"
To treat existence implicitly as though it has the sole rule:
'I am the reality admin.'

To wit, it is when the author puts their character in a faux-world where the identity of truth doesn't necessarily follow or connect from this moment to the next—or from the next to the previous; but the sequence is |believable_ enough that it seems -plausible.
Rather than a genuine series of events, they write the equivalent to a bad dream.

LORD_SHAXX

My reaction to reading that

1000011413.jpg

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
˝/\__/\˝💬
(✿^ᆺ^)

\|/
💡*aha!*

When someone writes a story with a sequence of events that are weird, yet strangely plausible, it is like a bad dream.

Basically what a realy drunk person would write or a low quality a.i. would write. Very interesting and possibly funny, yet still nonsense.

Now I am exhausted from deciphering that... complaint???

[Edit:] Forgot about where they are complaining about inconsistencies in the character throughout the story- like a person in a tee shirt and jeans is suddenly in a suit, and everyone acts like everything is normal, which only makes sense in a bad dream. And that should be everything translated from that paragraph.
˝/\__/\˝
(✿^ᆺ^)👍

Last edited:

ACertainPassingUser

There's no reality admin that I've ever seen.

But I've seen lots of Fantasy and Delusional admins tho.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
This is my sign to write myself into to the next story in this precise role.

Avakrael

I don't think anyone knows what you are saying/asking in the OP.
I obviously wasn't asking anything.
If you don't understand, I am pretty 'amazed' you still have the cheek to respond.
˝/\__/\˝💬
(✿^ᆺ^)

\|/
💡*aha!*

When someone writes a story with a sequence of events that are weird, yet strangely plausible, it is like a bad dream.

Basically what a realy drunk person would write or a low quality a.i. would write. Very interesting and possibly funny, yet still nonsense.

Now I am exhausted from deciphering that... complaint???
Nope, not a complaint (its a teaching), and you did not comprehend. I suggest reading it again.
This is my sign to write myself into to the next story in this precise role.
I am saying reality or Existence Is Identity, Consciousness Is Identification. So, the subverting of truths irrespective (nonregarding) the nature of those truths is useless nihilism.

MintiLime

If you don't understand, I am pretty 'amazed' you still have the cheek to respond.

Nope, not a complaint (its a teaching), and you did not comprehend. I suggest reading it again.

I am saying reality or Existence Is Identity, Consciousness Is Identification. So, the subverting of truths irrespective (nonregarding) the nature of those truths is useless nihilism.
I identify as too tired for this lol

I will reread this tomorrow :)

If Consciousness is Identification of Existence, than the Mind Renders Reality, meaning Any Combination of Events and Actions Thought of or Otherwise Noted by Said Consciousness is, in fact, an Existence, as it is Identified making it an available Identity.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

BASED :blob_shade:

Avakrael

I identify as too tired for this lol

I will reread this tomorrow :)

If Consciousness is Identification of Existence, than the Mind Renders Reality, meaning Any Combination of Events and Actions Thought of or Otherwise Noted by Said Consciousness is, in fact, an Existence, as it is Identified making it an available Identity.
True, it means its possible. But not all imaginations occur exactly as was available if other competing potentials successfully contradict (defeat) their chance at being.

MintiLime

True, it means it’s possible. But not all imaginations occur exactly as was available if other competing potentials successfully contradict (defeat) their chance at being.
Idea sperm race