Writing Reality-Admin

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Not all imaginations occur exactly as was available- Yes, but Ideas Outcompeted are either Not Thought of and thereby not Conceptualized as an Identity or are Not Chosen, thereby Conceptualized but Picked over. To Pick or Choose is to Unfairly Manipulate. This, Any Story is Possible due to the Presence of Reality’s Admin
Exactly.

Incidentally, "it's" is possessive ¤ 'its' is contentive.
Incidentally, I’m tired lol

Avakrael

Not all imaginations occur exactly as was available- Yes, but Ideas Outcompeted are either Not Thought of and thereby not Conceptualized as an Identity or are Not Chosen, thereby Conceptualized but Picked over. To Pick or Choose is to Unfairly Manipulate. This, Any Story is Possible due to the Presence of Reality’s Admin

Incidentally, I’m tired lol
Fundamentally the hierarchy of existential tiers or principles remain organized and sane.

You can think of a possibility while it fails to succeed— you can also not think of something that ends up winning.

Consciousness Is Identification means
"Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed."
Francis Bacon

I am, therefore I'll think.
not
I think, therefore I am.

Existence is PRIMARY
not consciousness

(metaphysically)

MintiLime

Fundamentally the hierarchy of existential tiers or principles remain organized and sane.

You can think of a possibility while it fails to succeed— you can also not think of something that ends up winning.

Consciousness Is Identification means
"Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed."
Francis Bacon

I am, therefore I'll think.
not
I think, therefore I am.

Existence is PRIMARY
not consciousness

(metaphysically)
I am saying reality or Existence Is Identity, Consciousness Is Identification.
To Pick or Choose is to Unfairly Manipulate. This, Any Story is Possible due to the Presence of Reality’s Admin
You neglect to factor in that this is in the context of Stories, Fiction, the Author’s Realm. Any and All possibilities must be Thought of in order to Be Written. Fiction Exists as a subtype of Thought spread Between Others through the Realization of Chosen Thought.

Avakrael

You neglect to factor in that this is in the context of Stories, Fiction, the Author’s Realm. Any and All possibilities must be Thought of in order to Be Written. Fiction Exists as a subtype of Thought spread Between Others through the Realization of Chosen Thought.
All ideas require data, all data exists as something, all somethings have a distinct makeup connected seamlessly with the rest of existence.

So, fic are the drawing of missed realities that yet can inspire future glee.

It ain't the realm of nonpossibility— but developing possibility.

MintiLime

All ideas require data, all data exists as something, all somethings have a distinct makeup connected seamlessly with the rest of existence.

So, fic are the drawing of missed realities that yet can inspire future glee.

It ain't the realm of nonpossibility— but developing possibility.
This, in fact, has moved quite past the original prompt of Reality Admin and Plot Armor. I argue that every Author is a Reality Admin through the Choice of Thoughts Necessary for Written Works to Exist.

These ideas do require data, the Cumulative Knowledge Stored in the Author’s Brain and Environment. This can be connected to the Overarching Human Experience through the History of Storytelling.

However, Ideas and Thoughts do Not Connect to Reality in such that Physics can be Defied, Atoms Ignored, and Dragons Made Real. Fantasy is Reality Averted to Alternative Pathways, and I Agree that they are Missed Realities, a portion of the Multiverse if you will.

Avakrael

This, in fact, has moved quite past the original prompt of Reality Admin and Plot Armor. I argue that every Author is a Reality Admin through the Choice of Thoughts Necessary for Written Works to Exist.

These ideas do require data, the Cumulative Knowledge Stored in the Author’s Brain and Environment. This can be connected to the Overarching Human Experience through the History of Storytelling.

However, Ideas and Thoughts do Not Connect to Reality in such that Physics can be Defied, Atoms Ignored, and Dragons Made Real. Fantasy is Reality Averted to Alternative Pathways, and I Agree that they are Missed Realities, a portion of the Multiverse if you will.
Woah woah woah, I call bullshit.
Who says dragons can't or don't coexist with atoms & physics?

My man, it has just been at most 4 lifespans and some since Manual Labor EVOLVED to Machine Labor.

Its not that fantasy & magic are noncompatible with objective science, but it merely remains unconnected.

The sole kind ø reality admin you can be is administrating your own capital of being in solving the mysteries across the achievement of your Dream(s); ploting the stakes which anchor you within an Ideal State.

MintiLime

Woah woah woah, I call bullshit.
Who says dragons can't or don't coexist with atoms & physics?

My man, it has just been at most 4 lifespans and some since Manual Labor EVOLVED to Machine Labor.

Its not that fantasy & magic are noncompatible with objective science, but it merely remains unconnected.

The sole kind ø reality admin you can be is administrating your own capital of being in solving the mysteries across the achievement of your Dream(s); ploting the stakes which anchor you within an Ideal State.
Reality is defined by the present time, not the future or past. Plenty of animals are extinct, and maybe one day we will have a real life Jurassic Park. Doesn’t make it real now.
Also, nihilistic reminder of the day, none of this matters.

Avakrael

Reality is defined by the present time, not the future or past. Plenty of animals are extinct, and maybe one day we will have a real life Jurassic Park. Doesn’t make it real now.
Dude, reality is infinite and eternal. (notwithstanding nihilists)

"I know not if this Earth upon which I stand is the center of the universe or but a speck of dust lost in eternity; I know not and I care not. For I know what happiness is possible to me here."
Ayn Rand (Prometheus)

In any case, the past defines indeed the matter with which the future is energised & built. Operational sequences from the past have a place in the function of the future since it's structure is still stewing in the meantime.