Reccomend me books!

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
I find that it's easier for me to read new books when others recommend them to me rather than finding them on my own. I'm specifically talking about Webnovels on ScribbleHub, though.

Things I won't read:
-Books that are unfinished and abandoned
-R-18/Smut/Fetish
-Wish Fulfillment Isekai
-Gender Bender

I know, I'm picky. Everything else is fine with me, though.

Last edited:

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
Well, my recommendations are on the more cutsy side of things, but here we go.

+ The White Cat's Revenge as plotted from the Dragon King's Lap
+ Tearmoon Empire
+The Werewolf Count and the Trickster Tailor (Not Gender Bender, but it does have a trans side character and one of the leads crossdresses for half the novel, so maybe you won't like it? Still it was an excellent read).
+ Cupcakes, Trinkets, and other Deadly Magic (this is a western 'modern-day fantasy' set in Canada, so it is very different than my other recommendations, but I really loved it.)

These recommendations are "books" not WebNovels. If you meant recommending WebNovels on this site, then I misread what you were asking.

Obv none of them are unfinished though they all have sequels and such. So there are some long term plot points you won't see resolved in a single book. You can find them all on pretty much any ebook platform in existence.

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
Well, my recommendations are on the more cutsy side of things, but here we go.

+ The White Cat's Revenge as plotted from the Dragon King's Lap
+ Tearmoon Empire
+The Werewolf Count and the Trickster Tailor (Not Gender Bender, but it does have a trans side character and one of the leads crossdresses for half the novel, so maybe you won't like it? Still it was an excellent read).
+ Cupcakes, Trinkets, and other Deadly Magic (this is a western 'modern-day fantasy' set in Canada, so it is very different than my other recommendations, but I really loved it.)

These recommendations are "books" not WebNovels. If you meant recommending WebNovels on this site, then I misread what you were asking.

Obv none of them are unfinished though they all have sequels and such. So there are some long term plot points you won't see resolved in a single book. You can find them all on pretty much any ebook platform in existence.
I meant webnovels, sorry. And I'm fine with crossdressing and trans people.

EternalSunset0

I find that it's easier for me to read new books when others recommend them to me rather than finding them on my own. I'm specifically talking about Webnovels on ScribbleHub, though.

Things I won't read:
-Books that are unfinished and abandoned
-R-18/Smut/Fetish
-Wish Fulfillment Isekai
-Gender Bender

I know, I'm picky. Everything else is fine with me, though.
I'm not sure if it's your type, but you can check out my work. The first volume is technically still unfinished here, but it's completed, and I'm just not rushing out the chapters to get more time on the site's new updates list. New chapters get released every 2 days, and the first volume and arc would be done right around a few days before Christmas.

At the very least, I am sure I dodged all four of your listed red flags. It's not an Isekai, but it's more of a Persona-style urban fantasy (if you know that series of games) which I tried to make as close to an LN as possible, from the cover, the tropes, the formatting, the prose, the girl-of-the-arc format, etc. If you're up for something like that, go ahead.

And while I plan for each volume to slowly bleed into another with cliffhangers and such, I also have each volume revolve around a standalone plot.

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
I'm not sure if it's your type, but you can check out my work. The first volume is technically still unfinished here, but it's completed, and I'm just not rushing out the chapters to get more time on the site's new updates list. New chapters get released every 2 days, and the first volume and arc would be done right around a few days before Christmas.

At the very least, I am sure I dodged all four of your listed red flags. It's not an Isekai, but it's more of a Persona-style urban fantasy (if you know that series of games) which I tried to make as close to an LN as possible, from the cover, the tropes, the formatting, the prose, the girl-of-the-arc format, etc. If you're up for something like that, go ahead.

And while I plan for each volume to slowly bleed into another with cliffhangers and such, I also have each volume revolve around a standalone plot.
I'll check it out. Thanks!

EternalSunset0

I'll check it out. Thanks!
Thanks!

Also, despite the tag, I don't think it's a full harem series (yet) What I have in mind is something like a JRPG where the first few arcs all focus on "getting to know a new party member" while MC learns about him/her and gets to know the person, but I do plan to have the party members be girls, hence the tag to temper people's expectations as to what it will eventually look like.

Boy