˝/\__/\˝💕
(❀>,ᆺ<) Very delicious!!!~
2024_03_11 8_25 PM Office Lens (1).jpg

2024_03_11 8_25 PM Office Lens (2).jpg

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
What in Matcha's special sauce? :blob_hide:
Knowing its from Matcha it will involve chocolate one way or another
The ingredients used are literally listed, but since you want to play this game, I'll respond.
No, there's no chocolate.
Instead, there's white yogurt.
Thick and creamy, silky and slightly sour to the palate.
Delicious to swallow.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Fried eggs in dough are a dish for the lazy. And I'm lazy as hell.

Are you bored with everyday sunny side-ups? Do you want to diversify your boring breakfast, lunch or dinner? Cook fried eggs in the dough!

Makes two servings.

Ingredients:
1. One sheet of yeast-free dough (250 grams)
2. Four large chicken eggs.
3. 200 grams of grated cheese of your choice.
Optional:
4. Mix grain mustard with cheese for fun, it tastes surprisingly great.
5. Add bacon / shrimp / other meat before the eggs.

Necessary thingamajings:
Heat-resistant cookware (Ceramic plates? I don't remember what they are called)

How to cook:
1. Defrost the dough, cut it in half (to make two rectangles) and roll it out with a rolling pin until it's a square.
2. Put the dough on the plates you have chosen and poke it with a fork in different places so that it is not too airy. (I usually poke the dough at least fifteen times).
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. (take everything out from the inside in advance, you only need a grid¿ to hold two plates)
4. While the oven is heating, grate two hundred grams of cheese and take out the eggs.
5. Put the dough in the oven and wait until it rises. It is best to wait until it turns golden a little bit.
6. Remove the dough from the oven, sprinkle the middle with cheese and break two eggs into each serving. Optional: add the meat of your choice.
Note: try not to put too much cheese or eggs, you'll end up with burnt dough and undercooked eggs.
7. Put the dough back in the oven and wait for another ten minutes.

There. It's done. Takes about 30 min to prepare, if you defrosted the dough ahead of time. Enjoy!

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Pasta V2
The original pasta recipie has been giving me issues, so here is an updated version that is still good and more workable in my opinion~

Attachments

• Pasta Dough Recipe - Preppy Kitchen.PDF
    77.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Stealthy_Enigma

Ack! I forgot that my Grandma's simple spaghetti sauce wasn't on here yet!~

Luckily it is very simple~
20240316_093653.jpg

Ingredients:
1 24 Oz jar of Ragú spaghetti sauce: chunky tomato, garlic and onion mixture

1 can of Hunts pasta sauce: Garlic & Herb flavor

1 4oz can of mushrooms, drained (I luv' mushrooms, so I use a larger can)

1 lb of Italian Sausage

Directions:

1) In a large frying pan, Cook Italian Sausage according to directions, then take out the grease.

2)Pour in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil for a few minutes (2-5min). Once mushrooms are cooked (hot to touch when fished out), the sauce is finished!~

˝/\__/\˝
(❀≽ᆺ≼)👍

Last edited:

Stealthy_Enigma

Just tried this ranch dressing recipe and it came out just as good as the store-bought variety. If you are concerned about knowing what you put into your body, this is a good alternative~
The Best Homemade Ranch Salad Dressing - Barefeet _231008_125921.jpg

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?

MATCHA'S MAYOSSSNICKERShttps://www.scribblehub.com/read/974998-scribble-hub-high-school-adventures/chapter/1069938/
Here's the recipe for my culinary masterpiece from Chapter 61 of SHHS: the Matcha's MayoSSSnickers, also known as the fried and breaded Zabaglione covered in chocolate inspired by Snickers, designed to convince Ssemouy that Snickers and mayonnaise are evil.
Counting calories is masochistic. Don't do it, this dish is definitely poison.

Ingredients:

For the zabaglione:
6 egg yolks
100g sugar
120ml sweet wine (such as Marsala)

For breading and frying:
Flour
Eggs
Breadcrumbs
Oil for frying

For the chocolate coating:
Dark chocolate

Instructions:
Prepare the zabaglione:

In a heatproof bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the sweet wine and mix well.
Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water on medium-low heat, making sure the bowl does not touch the water.
Continue to whisk constantly until the zabaglione becomes thick and creamy. Remove from heat and let cool.

Form the zabaglione:
Pour the zabaglione onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread it into an even layer.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until firm enough to be cut into pieces.

Bread and fry:
Cut the solidified zabaglione into pieces the size of a Snickers bar.
Dredge each piece in flour, then in beaten eggs, and finally in breadcrumbs, making sure to coat them well.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet to about 180°C and fry the breaded zabaglione until golden and crispy.
Drain on paper towels to remove excess oil.

Prepare the chocolate coating:
Melt the dark chocolate using a double boiler or in the microwave.

Coat the zabaglione with chocolate:
Dip each fried zabaglione into the melted chocolate, making sure to coat it completely.
Place the coated zabaglione on a wire rack or a tray lined with parchment paper and let them cool until the chocolate solidifies.

Serve:
Once the chocolate has hardened, the fried and chocolate-covered zabaglione is ready to be enjoyed!
Serve them as a delicious and indulgent dessert, perhaps accompanied by a chocolate sauce or a scoop of ice cream.