Recommend your girls love/yuri work here~

Let us all help each other and recommend our work as fellow girls love/yuri authors and let's use our work as reference and maybe share reviews to each other.(Or more like I am looking for some yuri titles to read but I want the author's thoughts about their story before reading xd so why not make a thread that will let others promote their work as I read their story two birds in one stone~)

Let's keep it simple and organized. Simply drop the link of your work and say a few words about it. Can be synopsis or just you saying how bad or good it is! That's it! Simple is fun. Not only we are promoting our work we also share it here and give feedback or review.

I will start first and hopefully someone continue.

My work here is about a girl whose soul somehow traveled to the world of Dicera in which she got reincarnated there and starts her adventure with girl party members in this world driven solely by leveling stats and skills that all requires usage of dice~

miyoga

Not to be a downer, but isn't this what the tags and "similar stories" box are for? A lot of times I'll get stories in there from the same author if they have other works.

Not to be a downer, but isn't this what the tags and "similar stories" box are for? A lot of times I'll get stories in there from the same author if they have other works.
Perhaps but I am only seeking for author's words for their work and maybe to find something good to read honestly so might as well make a thread