Regarding ranking update

ElenaV

I noticed for the past 2 days that in my ranking has been #3 in a particular tag in my story's main page and in the statistics page, while in the tag page, it appears in #2.

This has been the case for the past 2 days. Any idea how often does the ranking system updates the tags?

Thanks all you folks.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I noticed for the past 2 days that in my ranking has been #3 in a particular tag in my story's main page and in the statistics page, while in the tag page, it appears in #2.

This has been the case for the past 2 days. Any idea how often does the ranking system updates the tags?

Thanks all you folks.
This is normal, though it didn't happen often enough for me yet to think about the actual delay/update times.

ElenaV

This is normal, though it didn't happen often enough for me yet to think about the actual delay/update times.
In that case, thanks.

The strange fact is the ranking in other tags update automatically. so was wondering.

virgilknightley

It can take a long time to update. I'm number 4 in two categories and I've seen that cycle repeat again and again. It's no biggie. It'll go up soon!