Reincarnating in a isekai world, who would you choose as your forced spouse?

Who would you choose as your forced spouse?

• 1. Demon Lord

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • 2. Human king

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Dwarf queen

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 4. Elf king

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

A stranger mistakenly stabbed you to death in search of his unfaithful partner.

“Well, that was an unfortunate turn of events“ ???

Inside a white void, a flying pink flower speaks to you.

“Hello, human of Earth , I am the goddess of relationships“

The flower flies around you.

“I feel somewhat responsible for what happened to you, so I will give you the chance to reincarnate in another world as someone who recently died.“ Goddess of relationships

Four petals detach from its body and become four numbered doors.

“These are your choices“ Goddess of relationships

1. Demon Lord (Succubus Queen)'s spouse. A kingdom ruled by power and order (slavery and murder are illegal), polygamy is legal, divorces are resolved through duels.
2. Human king (Isekai hero)'s spouse. A kingdom ruled primarily by religion and royalty, polygamy is legal, divorces are illegal.
3. Dwarf queen (Legal loli)'s spouse. The most advanced kingdom in magical technology, polygamy is illegal, divorces require a two-year waiting period from the petition.
4. Elf king (Most handsome man in the world)'s spouse. The kingdom most connected with nature, polygamy is illegal, divorces are illegal.

“Of course, I will not only drop you there. You will receive the level and skills of the deceased one and a plus of the 25% of the level and skills of your spouse“ Goddess of relationships

“I must clarify that your race will adequate to the chosen kingdom. Take your time and choose wisely“ Goddess of relationships

Yamemai

Might want to word it better, because it reads as if we are choosing who we want to become. Some text seems missing, because you're introducing the 'spouse' choice without any prior mention of it.

Anyways, since I'm a guy and prefer breast, I'd probably pick the demon lord option.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Me a sigma truck: let me work for you instead. I'll run over those cheaters faster than Medea killed her children to spite her cheating husband.

Bristlecone

Might want to word it better, because it reads as if we are choosing who we want to become. Some text seems missing, because you're introducing the 'spouse' choice without any prior mention of it.

Anyways, since I'm a guy and prefer breast, I'd probably pick the demon lord option.
Writing is hard :whistle:

Echimera

Obviously join the Succubus Queen as her horny monstergirl GF and help add more girls to the collection.

Jemini

What if you're into chicks, but don't want the succubus demon "king" absorbing the life force out of you?

_oinkchan

“I feel somewhat responsible for what happened to you, so I will give you the chance to reincarnate in another world as someone who recently died.“ Goddess of relationships

1. Demon Lord (Succubus Queen)'s spouse. A kingdom ruled by power and order (slavery and murder are illegal), polygamy is legal, divorces are resolved through duels.
2. Human king (Isekai hero)'s spouse. A kingdom ruled primarily by religion and royalty, polygamy is legal, divorces are illegal.
3. Dwarf queen (Legal loli)'s spouse. The most advanced kingdom in magical technology, polygamy is illegal, divorces require a two-year waiting period from the petition.
4. Elf king (Most handsome man in the world)'s spouse. The kingdom most connected with nature, polygamy is illegal, divorces are illegal.

“Of course, I will not only drop you there. You will receive the level and skills of the deceased one and a plus of the 25% of the level and skills of your spouse“ Goddess of relationships

“I must clarify that your race will adequate to the chosen kingdom. Take your time and choose wisely“ Goddess of relationships
My reply is none of them. I choose the Goddess.
Obviously join the Succubus Queen as her horny monstergirl GF and help add more girls to the collection.

In case it doesn't work with Goddess, I choose Dwarf Queen. We will make magic to make her an ara ara onee chan.