Looking for Artist Request for cover art (AI is perfectly fine)

PBJ_Time

I'll just make my request as simple and concrete as possible, starting with the following:

1. A cool looking dude (in his mid 20s) wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt, unbuttoned and wearing nothing underneath.

2. He has a big wide grin on his face while cracking his knuckles.

3. He's generating lightning all over his body, especially on his eyes, kind of like the Low Tier God meme.

Here are the rest of the important details: anime art style, abs, cloudy day, thunderstorms, and no unintended beach background. For some reason, it always generates a beach whenever I prompt this on many websites.

Edit: I meant a cool looking dude who actually looks like an adult, not some generic MC looking ass. And no, I'm not talking about someone who looks straight out of an otome game, either. Just an image of a guy that goes hard.

Last edited:

melchi

What is a custom title?
Lighting or lightning? Imagines a guy covered in bulbs.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
I can make something in about four hours. Maybe even earlier, now that I think about it.
I'll just make my request as simple and concrete as possible, starting with the following:

1. A cool looking dude wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt, unbuttoned and wearing nothing underneath.

2. He has a big wide grin on his face while cracking his knuckles.

3. He's generating lightning all over his body, especially on his eyes, kind of like the Low Tier God meme.

Here are the rest of the important details: anime art style, abs, cloudy day, thunderstorms, purple color scheme, and no unintended beach background. For some reason, it always generates a beach whenever I prompt this on many websites.
Okay, I have a couple of questions. Can I have a description of how the dude looks? Skin color, hairstyle, hair color, eyes, things like that.

Last edited:

KrisVFX

God of Creation
This is what came up for me. :s_smile:(y)

sau4e-589QYOlTR0yuBlm.png

Attachments

• 66rw-xZ3D4ppryS9kYOoF.png
    66rw-xZ3D4ppryS9kYOoF.png
    534 KB · Views: 22
  • QO0zg0TF2bALlx_59qbpE.png
    QO0zg0TF2bALlx_59qbpE.png
    539.8 KB · Views: 30
  • RjnWOHvjt2KYWEKbLc2mm.png
    RjnWOHvjt2KYWEKbLc2mm.png
    575.2 KB · Views: 30
  • NRvgnTts2n7XgTvO8zJqG.png
    NRvgnTts2n7XgTvO8zJqG.png
    591.5 KB · Views: 18
  • iEMf7JgzeEENQ4-w_xHy0.png
    iEMf7JgzeEENQ4-w_xHy0.png
    558.9 KB · Views: 20

PBJ_Time

I can make something in about four hours. Maybe even earlier, now that I think about it.

Okay, I have a couple of questions. Can I have a description of how the dude looks? Skin color, hairstyle, hair color, eyes, things like that.
Okay. He's fair skinned with sort black spiky hair that stands up. You can forget about the color since he's generating lightning from them. Also, he looks less like the usual teenage anime boy and more like an actual adult in his 20s.

Last edited:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Okay. He's fair skinned with sort black spiky hair that stands up. You can forget about the color since he's generating lightning from them. Also, he looks less like the usual teenage anime boy and more like an actual in his 20s.
Yeah, I got a couple of generators that I use. Imma go see how good they work on my phone, because my PC is at home.

KrisVFX

God of Creation
Oh, great. It's just as bad as all the other prompts I tried. Maybe I should've also clarified that he looks way older than any of these images, and I mean like he has a stubble and a pronounced chin.
Well, there's a limit to how much you can make with Ai. LMAO. I tried a few times, but the results were more, Ahem, hentai version, than I had thought

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I've got some, area can be changed like the hawaiian shirt you want, just look if there a "base" image you like that we can change bit by bit :

PBJ_Time

Well, there's a limit to how much you can make with Ai. LMAO. I tried a few times, but the results were more, Ahem, hentai version, than I had thought
Well, I tried using Nemu's AI generator again and got this:
1695919889521.jpg

It's not on point with what I really want, but it's pretty close. I have no idea why he has sunglasses here though.
I've got some, area can be changed like the hawaiian shirt you want, just look if there a "base" image you like that we can change bit by bit :

Okay, I change my mind. These pics goes way, way harder than I ever could have created using AI, lol. His name is Hajime, by the way.

However, yes, I do want a couple changes. First, he's supposed to have a big wide grin on his face, maybe even a little maniacal, like he's just so ready to throw down. Here, he just looks too serious, which doesn't fit his prideful, devil-may-care personality at all.

Lastly, he's supposed to be in his mid 20s, and like I said, he has a stubble and a pronounced chin. His clothing is absolutely stunning, though, but it kinda makes him look like Sun Jin-woo from Solo Leveling. Beyond that, the lightning effects are just effing perfect.

Last edited:

Sleds

Well, I tried using Nemu's AI generator again and got this:
View attachment 22470
It's not on point with what I really want, but it's pretty close. I have no idea why he has sunglasses here though.

Okay, I change my mind. These pics goes way, way harder than I ever could have created using AI, lol. His name is Hajime, by the way.

However, yes, I do want a couple changes. First, he's supposed to have a big wide grin on his face, maybe even a little maniacal, like he's just so ready to throw down. Here, he just looks too serious, which doesn't fit his prideful, devil-may-care personality at all.

Lastly, he's supposed to be in his mid 20s, and like I said, he has a stubble and a pronounced chin. His clothing is absolutely stunning, though, but it kinda makes him look like Sun Jin-woo from Solo Leveling. Beyond that, the lightning effects are just effing perfect.
We won't be able to make all the detail you want but we can try. Choose one of the image you like (background, lightning effect,etc) so I can change it.

PBJ_Time

We won't be able to make all the detail you want but we can try. Choose one of the image you like (background, lightning effect,etc) so I can change it.
I'd say the first image looks best, the one where he has those lightning marks on his arm.

PBJ_Time

Any smile you like ?
Perfection. I actually like the ones where he has serrated teeth, lol. You can go with that. Anyway, thank you so much. I thought this thread would last forever, but I'm still open to seeing other people's interpretations. You're cooking real good.👍

Sleds

Perfection. I actually like the ones where he has serrated teeth, lol. You can go with that. Anyway, thank you so much. I thought this thread would last forever, but I'm still open to seeing other people's interpretations. You're cooking real good.👍
Well thanks but you didn't tell me which one you want :blob_hmm_two:

Sleds

Oh, I'm so sorry. I want the one where the last image is. That was embarrassing. 😅

Also, for everyone else here, you can still show me what you have in mind. I won't close the thread any time soon. I'm just curious.
This one ?