Recommendations Revenge Isekai

Macha

Not a Klutz
The MC is a Hero who returned from defeating the Demon Lord only to find his love interest was accused of crimes she didn't commit and was executed as a Villainess when he was away.

The Hero revived the Villainess, but the resurrection isn't perfect and the Villainess now have amnesia. The resurrected Villainess watched in morbid curiousity as the blackened Hero performed unspeakable things to the person responsible for her death, including the White Lotus Heroine.

Macha

Not a Klutz
is that a story already published that you're looking for or just an idea you are sharing ?
I remember reading something like that once but it disappeared because of a drama.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Is there a reason you keep asking for specific plots?
They sound too detailed to give you a realistic chance of getting something that ticks all boxes and the threads don't have the "Forgotten Title" tag.
Something like "protagonist watches ML butcher people for wrongs against her old self" unless the details really matter to you.

There is "The Yandere Prince Won't Let Me Slip Away", but it seemed more of a psycho x passive fuckpet smut novel in the few chapters I read, even if the premise is similar.