Review Swap

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Genuine question? Is a review swap actually worth it? Feels cheap to me. Kinda like those guys on youtube who say 'you sub to me, I sub to you'.
View are more usefull here than review to be honest since the ranking list are made by view and not rating/review.

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
Here on SH, there are only 2 main reasons to care about reviews.

1 - you want feedback (which is completely fair)

2 - you want potential readers to have the option of understanding the story's value to them from a 3rd party's perspective.

Most other reasons come from a misguided understanding of how stories become popular.

Jemini

More useful question. Does the person you're review swapping with actually know what a review is? I've encountered people who don't in these sorts of things before.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I could. However, I would not want a review in exchange. I'll just do it.
I would like to start with, I HATE BONES. WHY DO YOU HUMANS INSIST ON HAVING BONES? NOBODY ELSE DOES! IT IS DISGUSTING! AT THE VERY LEAST GROW A CARAPACE!!!

So you know my review will be honest and the height of class.

When I have time.

Akaichi

It is. Cheap. Personally, I don't have anything against review swaps (you do you) but if these threads become the norm like in RR, then my opinion on this topic is gonna change.
I feel the same!

And seriously, the novel only have like 2 chapters, at least publish more than 10 before asking for reviews, with so little chapters reviews are just scams as the novel didn't get a chance to take shape yet!