Reviews and Criticisms needed for my Dragon Fantasy--Star Fire

jtwrites

The romance is a subplot that develops late in the story, so don't see "Romantasy" and expect anything heavy handed. The first half of the novel will largely focus on the plot and the 3 POV characters (Star, Prometheus, & Dragon), and the romance should come into play mid-novel. So, if you're interested in a fantasy adventure about a girl that befriends a dragon, develops an enemies-to-lovers relationship with a rebel leader, and develops super powers/magic to take down an evil corporation...you might find Star Fire to your liking!

Feel free to rate/criticize/review your honest thoughts. Your honest feedback can only help to improve the story, so I'd love to hear whatever you care to share.

On a last note, I'm doing something unique with the narrative that may or may not be to your liking. As you read this story, you will experience the following POV distances:
Star: Close 3rd person (she/her)
Dragon: 2nd person (you, your)
Promeheus: 1st person (I/we)

This is deliberate. I'm not sure if something like this has been done before, but over the course of the story, there is going to be a POV shift that demarcates character growth. :s_smile:

Feel free to leave your thoughts directly on the story if you wish! I hope you enjoy!

Happy reading,
JT