Rich, powerful and homosexual

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
We almost always have one character in some isekai or shounen fictions that is the cliched rich kid with women in skimpy outfits surrounding him. Why can't I have a mtf sitting in his chair with femboys in their bulging jockstraps instead?
Assuming you mean MtF, that's more of an Asian market thing, not a Western market thing. So, it's all about sales.

Why the cliche rich kid with women?
Are you slow? Do... you just not understand women? I suspect that is the case. Allow me to explain.
A typical male looks at a woman and wants someone LOYAL and BEAUTIFUL. Why?
1) He doesn't want to get cucked.
2) Beauty is a standard of HEALTH. We want healthy women to bear our children.

Men, do not care if a woman is a CEO of a company or a waitress. If she is young, cute, fertile, and shows that you are the only one for her, the typical male will consider her as wife material. Men usually put women into one of three categories:

Family: If a male considers a woman family, they are not someone to fuck. They are someone to protect and provide for. Childhood friends,
mothers, sisters, and daughters fall under this category. Sometimes a woman can fall under this category later in a man's life, but that's the exception, not the rule.

Slut: He just wants to fuck her for fun.

Wife-Material: He still wants to fuck her, but it's to put a baby in her belly. 80% of men want a stable, monogamous relationship. Alas, the remaining 20% are usually the ones women chase after.

Which brings us to women.

Women only have two categories for men:

Friend/Family: You know what I'm talking about. The dreaded Friendzone. However, most women have a continuum of Friendship, so you can be kinda friends up to, I would die for you, but no matter where you fall on the scale, they won't have sex with you.

Boyfriend Material: You will notice that I did not put down HUSBAND material. Alas, women tend to monkey branch. Meaning, they hold onto one branch (partner) while reaching for another. Not all women, but most. It isn't a bad thing, it's a survival thing. Women are in general, incapacitated for about two years from the point of conception to when they fully recover from giving birth. Having a child weakens you. PERIOD. It's a huge burden. Wanting to have someone to provide and care for you, while not as important in modern society, was MANDATORY for about 12,000 years.

Old habits die hard.

Women go after the best possible deal based on the man's health, wealth, status, and a wide range of factors based on ABILITY and RESOURCES.

Which brings us back to your original question. The Answer: Women avoid broke-ass punks.

Yes, there are other factors, but the main factor in modern society is WEALTH. Women like rich men. There is a reason a woman peaks at 20-ish, on average, and a man peaks at 50-ish, on average. If you are rich beyond the dreams of Avarice, even if you are 50 y.o. wrinkly dude, women will still jump on your crotch.

We have stories of rich kids getting bitches, because we all know bitches go after rich kids.

That trope is as ancient as the first feces my bowel produced. Can't my boner ask for some variety?
Because you are an outlier. There is more profit in sticking with what the majority of the audience is looking for. Your boner can ask for whatever it wants, but unless your hard-on starts flashing stacks of cash, I got better things to do with my time than entertain your genitalia.

Remember: Women are human beings, and men are human doings. Women are born with value, men are not. If a man isn't DOING something, what good is he?