Rich, powerful and homosexual

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
We almost always have one character in some isekai or shounen fictions that is the cliched rich kid with women in skimpy outfits surrounding him. Why can't I have a mtf sitting in his chair with femboys in their bulging jockstraps instead? Why the cliche rich kid with women? That trope is as ancient as the first feces my bowel produced. Can't my boner ask for some variety?

LilRora

Mostly formless
There actually is some variety there, it's just uncommon. I noticed though that most people don't even specify that. It's a bit surprising for me since it's a core part of identity, but really, it's just easier to do either nothing or the common trope instead of coming up with your own original thing.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Ask yourself why is there a need of such a character in the first place.

A rich bloke with skimpy chicks plastered onto him equals to standard archetype of haughty trustfund spoilbrat.

Change those chicks to femboys and you have that plus stigmas like "weird sexual preference" and "probably sodomized as a child"

This is actually good to create tension for MC if he is a femboy. Instead of the standard NTR, MC might get fucked himself.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Ask yourself why is there a need of such a character in the first place.

A rich bloke with skimpy chicks plastered onto him equals to standard archetype of haughty trustfund spoilbrat.

Change those chicks to femboys and you have that plus stigmas like "weird sexual preference" and "probably sodomized as a child"

This is actually good to create tension for MC if he is a femboy. Instead of the standard NTR, MC might get fucked himself.

I know what I will do with the MC's kids today!

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
The first thing which came to my mind after reading the title was @RepresentingEnvy