RSS feed question

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Didn't know where to post this so just placing it here. Is there an RSS feed for your own reading list? As in stories that you follow specifically? I'm a total noob about RSS feeds and am clueless about how to find said RSS feed.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Up in the right corner, there's a bell icon you can click to see if you have notifications.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Up in the right corner, there's a bell icon you can click to see if you have notifications.
That's not what I meant. I meant a link you can use to set up an RSS feed. Coz I have the feed for the front page set up in my telegram.

Capture.JPG

I was wondering if there was one for just stories I follow.

Tony

Staff member
Didn't know where to post this so just placing it here. Is there an RSS feed for your own reading list? As in stories that you follow specifically? I'm a total noob about RSS feeds and am clueless about how to find said RSS feed.

Yes. It's possible. It's a bit hidden though.

Go to your Reading List -> click on the list you want the RSS feed for -> click on the "Settings" icon located at the top right -> then find the green RSS icon and click on it.

rss.jpg

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Yes. It's possible. It's a bit hidden though.

Go to your Reading List -> click on the list you want the RSS feed for -> click on the "Settings" icon located at the top right -> then find the green RSS icon and click on it.

Tony-sama! Thank you! It worked :D

Tony

Staff member
Tony-sama! Thank you! It worked :D

It's no problem! I forgot to add that the green RSS icon is only for the list you selected. If you want a RSS feed for ALL of your reading lists, click on the orange RSS icon which is the one above it.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
It's no problem! I forgot to add that the green RSS icon is only for the list you selected. If you want a RSS feed for ALL of your reading lists, click on the orange RSS icon which is the one above it.
Noted. I'm always segregating my reading lists depending on what I'm in the mood for so the first set of instructions was perfect. This might come in handy one of these days though.