Santa Mack is coming to town!

Mack_Frantz

So...I'm basically a new user of Scribble Hub. Found this section and thought to myself "Well. Time to let some people know you...what could possibly go wrong?".

But yeah. Here I am. My name is Mack. (Full: Mack Frantz). I currently live in Greece. Good spot for vacations (every season) , bad place to permanently live in (trust me).

Enough lollygagging about my name though. I overdo it some times (Boi...). Nah not really. I'm just playing with you.

So, a few things about my life, really. Most are posted on my profile page, but you know. Adding this something extra that makes the painting be complete and all this jazz. I'm a 20 year old musician and guitarist that likes to write poems (or at least I used to. "Write" I mean) and compose songs (with lyrics and everything). I also do martial arts (Karate-do).

Furthermore, I also like making memes (also post them in various "websites" - not gonna mention any though. Afraid of copy rights [laughs in anxious sweat]). For those wondering, I do have a favourite Rock band.

Someone: But it's Rock n' Roll, how can you even pick?

Me: Well you know. I just do.

And yes ladies and gentlemen, it's, you guessed it (or not?). IT'S AC/DC!

"The crowd goes crazy. Joy surrounds the patrons as they burst in a cheerful--- "

"---No. Not really. There's just a couple of crickets that are too cringed to even make a sound. Thus they just leave...unaware of what just happened. Carrying this akwardness to the rest of their lives"

(I do a lot of these. You'll see
:)
)

Now, off to the good part. Depends on how much you like to read new authors, really. Hope I make a good impression!

Me and my friend (Who may or may not create a profile as well and join us here...At some point), we have created a 2 year-old sci / futuristic story. More like a universe, basically. Not just a "story". I can't say any more, though. Not like it's a big deal but...wouldn't like to spoil anything. The only thing I WILL say, however, is that it's written in a more "innovative", so-to-speak ,way. Basically "descriptive dialogue" (or something close to that) as I like to call it. It goes something like this:

----

Nick: Hey Jedd! Wanna go out this week?

"Jedd, trying to avoid any further conversation with Nick, proceeds to answer"

Jedd: Uh...Yeah. Sure, yeah man. You've got it. Bye!

"Nick is confused"

Nick: I...Okay. I guess. Well, that was fast.

----

Yeah, so something like that. Not like a book or a comic or anything. Imagine it more like seeing a movie in the cinema. Like seeing Star Wars or Alita (Good job, Mack. Add a more recent movie so as to make people think that you know what's up). But yes. It's like being directly put into the thick of it. We're not professionals or anything like that. So we don't expect people to go crazy about this. You are certain to find some mistakes. Minor or major. In any way you might find them. But I really think that your work is your own. And I say that to everyone. Art can not be defined. Art is unique. And thus, the one who creates it is unique. Adding his own unique signature in the world.

So that's it , I guess. That's me. And our story is coming up, hopefully, this June. We really hope you guys like it. At least we do. So that's something...right? (Yes Mack, good job again. Keep thinking yourself that)

PS: Ha ha, no I'm not crazy. I just love adding small things like that when I get inspired enough and/or feel joy!

Signed
Mack Frantz

Nneeil

You seem a like a nice yet slightly crazy dude to chill and have a beer with.