Saw someone litter right in front of me while driving

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
should've followed him home, waited until midnight, broke into his home, and bludgeon him to death with that bottle

Yuumei

It's pretty much just one race of people doing the littering. You know exactly who he is talking about. Don't play dumb.
Here's a fun facts. If every single individual stopped littering, it would change nothing. So long as the corporations still pump out over 7million tons of pollution and plastics, you're just dousing a tiny water bottle on a forest fire and claiming to have done your part.

And it was these very same companies that made shifted the focus to individuals littering to get rid of blame. I want you to guess what race they are?

That's right humans c;

J_Chemist

As someone who rides a motorcycle, I regularly pick up trash and throw it back in people's faces if I spot them littering. If they want the smoke, I give it to them but most people just yell like brats who got caught stealing cookies.

On a side note, i also have a collection of mirrors I have taken. But that's another topic

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
There's a family in one of the flats here who regularly throw their rubbish out of their window into the street. Used nappies too. They haven't been there long. Rats come in all sorts of shapes. They've stopped now since we made complaints and the council dealt with it but....this is the first time anything like that's happened (I've been here 17 years) and the flat blocks are notorious for problem families but even they knew there are things you don't do.

Lodur

Eight virgin
Here's a fun facts. If every single individual stopped littering, it would change nothing. So long as the corporations still pump out over 7million tons of pollution and plastics, you're just dousing a tiny water bottle on a forest fire and claiming to have done your part.

And it was these very same companies that made shifted the focus to individuals littering to get rid of blame. I want you to guess what race they are?

That's right humans c;
Still, there are over 7 billion of people, inhabiting our old Mother Prithivi. If all of them start to dump one plastic bottle each day where they're standing, while finishing it, how many days will it took for all of us to drow in garbage (especially in metropolises)?

SailusGebel

Still, there are over 7 billion of people, inhabiting our old Mother Prithivi. If all of them start to dump one plastic bottle each day where they're standing, while finishing it, how many days will it took for all of us to drow in garbage (especially in metropolises)?
:blob_okay:

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
Guys... I think it's time I become an avenger, a darkness to the criminal element. For now on... I am the Phantom Badger.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion

That's right humans c;
And recycling is a lie lol. Over 80% of all recycled things just end up burnt or lift in a landfill or something.