Say something nice about your story

DekuKurohi

What would a combination of ZUN and Nasu be like?
Try doing that and be shameless (or self-deprecating) as much as you want.

Your novel's selling point.
Get one sentence sypnosis out there.
What's your ridiculous premise?
Say something nice about it that you think might get people read (or don't read)

Current story (Mercenary of Flower) I'm focusing on is about a side-character-in-a-story-I-put-on-hold's origin story. Bascially local woman too strong and probably will ended up really freaking long.
Said story I put on hold (Re:Maou) have a lot of words if you like that.
There's also side story of Mercenary of Flower (Transmigration Breve Fantasy) that is already completed if you want a story that actually have an ending.

Yeah I made this post to shamelessly promote my stuff since my novel's views are low.

Anyway anyone wanna also shamelessly promote their stuff on this thread, or just talk about them in general.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
Have you ever played dnd? Have you ever sidetracked and completely abandoned the main quest? Then Infinity in the Void is what you are looking for! Fuck saving the world and fight against nature, the amalgamation of all animal, the fucking universe itself, instead, lets turn this into a school story where the MC goes around and rips other student's hearts out

Koiren

It features a classic smart, intelligent, acting-coldhearted, tall, handsome, wavy-haired, bad, untouchable, mean, sarcastic type of boy crush as the male half-lead (and a nice female half-lead, too)
(i'm still planning to put the romance line down and make the two of my leads friends rather than romantic interests, so if you feel the aromantic energy in the story, it's not my fault)

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Lots of animal eared people and tasty food.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
It's rare to find a good cultivation novel with a female protagonist, but this is definitely one of them.

The opening of the very first review I ever received. I will cherish it until the day I die. Thank you @BioArcane

And everyone else who left me a review. You are the best.:blobtaco:

Kakurenbo

Hmmm... If you like your protagonist being absurdly overpowered for the challenges he was supposed to face to the point that the novel almost becomes a wholesome slow-life plot, then look not anymore for this is what you're looking for!

Tempokai

Overworked One
Dude drives a truck as his main job while getting into the supernatural shit he doesn't even percieve while awake and getting into bizarre fantasy situations, like killing gods while sleeping

icey6

People find it interesting :blob_reach:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
It's a story!

Many of the words in this book appear in other books, but in new and never before seen ways!

Time will pass as you read! Nothing will ever be the same again!

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Adventures of smart magic foxxo and his smart magic girl, in a world where too much mana causes mutations, and there is a church that worships conflict.