Recommendations School-Life Romance with a non-loner male protagonist

Salvador_Sequeira

A lot of the male-protagonist romance genre has MCs like Hachiman or Oreki, who are quiet/loner types. Although they're really fun, I've read too many novels like that by now so I'm over-saturated!

Does anyone know any School-Life romance stories with a different or more unusual MC?

JayDirex

A lot of the male-protagonist romance genre has MCs like Hachiman or Oreki, who are quiet/loner types. Although they're really fun, I've read too many novels like that by now so I'm over-saturated!

Does anyone know any School-Life romance stories with a different or more unusual MC?
Absolutely ;)

Waskertyioup

I dont usually do this, but I'll promote my work here. It's a Yuri-novel tho, but it falls under what you are asking for (?

JayDirex

I dont usually do this, but I'll promote my work here. It's a Yuri-novel tho, but it falls under what you are asking for (?

So I'm reading chapter 2 of your story and I already feel for Eriko and Sotoka because nothing lasts forever and at some point one of them is going to have to move to that City or start a life and all these little moments on the bus, in the library... So fleeting

*Sigh* 😊

Waskertyioup

So I'm reading chapter 2 of your story and I already feel for Eriko and Sotoka because nothing lasts forever and at some point one of them is going to have to move to that City or start a life and all these little moments on the bus, in the library... So fleeting

*Sigh* 😊

Thanks for your comment, and for giving it a try. I really wish that I could stay by their side as long as I could, or at least, that they stick together even after that :blob_gift:

BewareTheChain

I don't know if mine will count. I wouldn't call the protagonist a loner, per se; he's just generally skittish, but eager to make friends.

patbateman123x

i am writing such a story . The MC is very proactive , a bit usual too if i'd say . If you are familiar with Kazami Yuuji from Grisaia , that's kind of what is he like but i based him off multiple other characters i really liked . The novel is very slow paced like a lot but that's kind of what i am going for . Do give it a shot , the mc's philosophies might resonate with you . Just a heads up , he is kind of a badass ( for reasons I still have toreveal yet )