Scribble Hub Statistics that I wasted 2 hours getting

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I'm happy that out of those statistics, I have 2 stories within some of the over stats.

Jemini

I'm proud knowing that one of my novels has 1 million views and definitely part of that 111 series in your statistics... Even though it's a smut harem novel.
I'm not in the 1m club, but I am in all the other "over" categories, so I'm at least in the top 900 on the site.

(Actually, this makes me wonder how many people have over 10K favorites. I've got more than that in my first series I posted to the site, and am getting close in the reboot of that series.)

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
I decided to waste 2 hours of my time going through the search function to get some statistics on pageviews, chapters, favorites, and readers of stories and how certain ranges compared to the whole. I’ve attached the graphs, take a look, but here’s a summary:
  • There are 21,515 stories publicly visible as of recording statistics
  • 78% of series have less than 10,000 views
  • 73% of series have less than 100 favorites
  • 67% of series have less than 15 chapters
  • 72% of series have less than 100 readers
  • 111 series have over 1m page views
  • 1,912 series have over 1,000 favorites
  • 945 series have over 100 chapters
  • 832 series have more than 1,000 readers
(Note: Stats may be off a bit, since I did this all manually and may have miscounted. Overall, numbers should be accurate. Additionally, page views are not 100% accurate as the search bar didn’t accept decimals.)

This is really incredible, I really thanks you!

This put a lot of things Into perspective on me.

I was almost depressed because my novel was on a bad streak because I was just receiving bad commentaries recently and my novel almost never have good support from the readers.

Now turns out that I am almost on the top on here, turns out that just all my readers are silent apparently, and all the people that give me feedback and reviews are just the minority a lot noise instead

Enkiari

Oh, wow!
Thank you for the nice breakdown.
For me, this was a feel-good moment.
For others, perhaps less so.
I hope people take this information and use it to gain confidence or the drive to push forward.

Cheers,
What-Am-I-Doing-Here Enkiari

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I decided to waste 2 hours of my time going through the search function to get some statistics on pageviews, chapters, favorites, and readers of stories and how certain ranges compared to the whole. I’ve attached the graphs, take a look, but here’s a summary:
(Note: Stats may be off a bit, since I did this all manually and may have miscounted. Overall, numbers should be accurate. Additionally, page views are not 100% accurate as the search bar didn’t accept decimals.)

Despite making 4% of the total series of Scribblehub, these stories represent in aggregate 832,000 readers.

Nexus_English

This is really incredible, I really thanks you!

This put a lot of things Into perspective on me.

I was almost depressed because my novel was on a bad streak because I was just receiving bad commentaries recently and my novel almost never have good support from the readers.

Now turns out that I am almost on the top on here, turns out that just all my readers are silent apparently, and all the people that give me feedback and reviews are just the minority a lot noise instead
Don't give uuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe

Just one more statistic for you to add: 10090 of the stories on SH do not have 10k words.

Last edited: