Scribble Hub... With Comics?

CrystalSeaDragon44

I've been on this site for a while, but usually, I'm working on posting my own hefty volume of content. Since starting first on DeviantArt two years ago before expanding here, I've written around 250,000 words for my pile of stories!

But I'm also interested in - and have been - making comics too. (I have a rough-looking first venture Remembering Ariel, tied to my written stories about my original character Ariel the Angelic Genie, and a few one-shots for my original world.) I never thought about it until today when others were asking about it elsewhere, but CAN you post comics on Scribble Hub somehow? I'm just curious, but it would expand my offerings here if it were possible...

I'm erring on the side of "it's not," though. Seems like Scribble Hub, for now, is just written works. (Although those talking about it did point out "scribbles" often refer to drawings as well...)

ParticleOfSand

Maybe random
I mean technically you can upload a bunch of pictures and that can be your comic. Just not going to be easy since you have to upload the pictures on a third-party website first. And if any of those websites break...You're not going to have fun fixing it.

CrystalSeaDragon44

Ah, okay.

I mean, I have the Remembering Ariel comic on Tapas, DeviantArt, and pixiv, and the one shots are on the latter two. My first idea would be DeviantArt, but I see some troubling signs from the site...

But that means no "direct from the hard drive/storage drive" pics, then?

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
Ah, okay.

I mean, I have the Remembering Ariel comic on Tapas, DeviantArt, and pixiv, and the one shots are on the latter two. My first idea would be DeviantArt, but I see some troubling signs from the site...

But that means no "direct from the hard drive/storage drive" pics, then?
There is, but it is restricted to only covers and profile pictures.

So, as stated above, you would need a third-party image host.

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!
I've been on this site for a while, but usually, I'm working on posting my own hefty volume of content. Since starting first on DeviantArt two years ago before expanding here, I've written around 250,000 words for my pile of stories!

But I'm also interested in - and have been - making comics too. (I have a rough-looking first venture Remembering Ariel, tied to my written stories about my original character Ariel the Angelic Genie, and a few one-shots for my original world.) I never thought about it until today when others were asking about it elsewhere, but CAN you post comics on Scribble Hub somehow? I'm just curious, but it would expand my offerings here if it were possible...

I'm erring on the side of "it's not," though. Seems like Scribble Hub, for now, is just written works. (Although those talking about it did point out "scribbles" often refer to drawings as well...)
Yes. But you have to look for a good image hosting site (I use imgur) to upload your work rather than upload it from your PC drive.

Does it violate SH TOS? Nope.
How many can I upload? Max I did is 44 pages in one SH chapter, since I used to draw manga before switching to novels.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
If you upload pure comic chapters without written text, you might get hidden like poem collections and translations.

Still accessible with link, but will definitely have less traffic. Choose comichosters like WEBTOON and tapas. If you’re not contracted, then it will be 100% yours.

CrystalSeaDragon44

Alright, good to know. For my example, Remembering Ariel is currently on Tapas, actually. It's... The only thing of my works that is at the moment. I'm strategizing on changing that (because I haven't taken any concrete actions yet, only generating ideas) soon, with the need to create specific items for Tapas items such as covers and thumbnails. (And being the stubborn artist I am, I also want to draw the work on my own, so it's finding the time and getting to work.)