Scribble Hub's First(?) Super Glossary (34,500+ Words, 300+ Images)

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight

Dieter

the Writer
An illustration might be missing under 'Jury, Beholder of Time Reverberation' there's an empty spoiler box there, and the words 'Images' at the top of every character sheet is not in the middle. I just glanced over it for now, but I'll read it by the end of today tonight.

IshiharaNiaoka

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Just wanted to let you know, you bricked my computer
Someone I am surprised to see.
So big in fact that I've hit the limit (34,700~ Words) and the page will no longer save anymore images/text).

View attachment 22814

Took a good bit to set up, but it was worth it in the end. I don't recommend opening the link if you're on limited data though!
It really doesn't surprise me that you of all people would hit the limit.

Mystic_Grasshopper

1696792862177.png

Thish ish not dah fwoist super glowsawy in squibblehub although your proshect is also most impressive indeed.
My sauce includes this most grand glosawee that was so large the author made it its own "ficshawn" on the site. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/125921/kigalnote/
It boasts around 171k words worth of "trivia" ash the ahtor puts it.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
View attachment 22815
Thish ish not dah fwoist super glowsawy in squibblehub although your proshect is also most impressive indeed.
My sauce includes this most grand glosawee that was so large the author made it its own "ficshawn" on the site. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/125921/kigalnote/
I kneel. That's actually incredible.
An illustration might be missing under 'Jury, Beholder of Time Reverberation' there's an empty spoiler box there, and the words 'Images' at the top of every character sheet is not in the middle. I just glanced over it for now, but I'll read it by the end of today tonight.
Images used to be there until I sadly hit the limit :blob_pat_sad:

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
View attachment 22815
I just skimmed a bit of that glossary, and man that is impressive and well put together. Makes me sad the story only has 250k views. Mans got impressive cataloging skills.

Mystic_Grasshopper

I just skimmed a bit of that glossary, and man that is impressive and well put together. Makes me sad the story only has 250k views. Mans got impressive cataloging skills.
Yeah that dude's chill, was one of the people that followed me on a story I long ago deleted. I'm glad I could offer more exposure to it even if it was for a semi meme response.

Anyway, the main story the glossary is based on has at least ten times as many views and 20 times as many readers which makes the glossary that much more impressive to say the least, cuz that means at least one in 10 of his readers actually checked out the extensive lore.