Recommendations Searching for non human Novels

FaisalAhmed0

Hey there, I was searching for Object main character that keep evolving. Like main character is a space station that recieve material and keep unlocking new feature, Lab, Module etc or like a Ship that was once a raft. and keeps evolving to become a behemoth warship. Thank you for your time.
like 'Evolution: Start as a Raft' or 'Post Human' From RoyalRoad.

Last edited:

LilRora

Mostly formless
Reincarnated as a Sword, maybe? High chance you've already seen it, cause it's pretty popular. There will be some other on RoyalRoad if you search for a while.

ACertainPassingUser

"Tensura", or known as "That time I got reincarnated as a slime"

It's one of the oldest and basic story from 2013-ish.

Albeit how popular and mainstream it became,

It has proper world building and fun exploration and growth, until it doesn't for some people.

And it also has bad/negative/disliked-by-reader elements such as OP protagonist, sexualized character, and another japanese cliche.

Many stories about reincarnated as [insert-non-human] is inspired/influenced from this one sucess.

But now It's kinda old and predates LitRPG stories.

Definitely a good "baseline" benchmark for future story to read.

FaisalAhmed0

Tree of aeons
I am upto date with this work. Its Great novel.
"Tensura", or known as "That time I got reincarnated as a slime"

It's one of the oldest and basic story from 2013-ish.

Albeit how popular and mainstream it became,

It has proper world building and fun exploration and growth, until it doesn't for some people.

And it also has bad/negative/disliked-by-reader elements such as OP protagonist, sexualized character, and another japanese cliche.

Many stories about reincarnated as [insert-non-human] is inspired/influenced from this one sucess.

But now It's kinda old and predates LitRPG stories.

Definitely a good "baseline" benchmark for future story to read.
Thank you I will check it out.
Reincarnated as a Sword, maybe? High chance you've already seen it, cause it's pretty popular. There will be some other on RoyalRoad if you search for a while.
I have read it already maybe. i have to see. becouse i have read a lots of works in a year. thanks.

Ellen_Dunkel

Hey there, I was searching for Object main character that keep evolving. Like main character is a space station that recieve material and keep unlocking new feature, Lab, Module etc or like a Ship that was once a raft. and keeps evolving to become a behemoth warship. Thank you for your time.
like 'Evolution: Start as a Raft' or 'Post Human' From RoyalRoad.
Like a dungeon reincarnation story? Because I'm pretty sure the scribblehub search system has a tag for that

Personally I like 'There is no epic loot here, only puns' on royalroad

IsseiVeskitos

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
My story's protagonist starts out as a vampire and slowly evolves by combining several things throughout the story. (in my sig)