Looking for Artist Seeking Artist for Mass Effect Fic & a Fantasy/scifi novel

TextualDeviant

Author Name: Textual Deviant
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: High Contrast, or Art Noveau
Story: Hero Effect, The Speed of Infinity (Name WIP)
Request: Cover Art

Fronting this by saying I can't afford to pay for the artwork, so if this isn't worth your time I completely understand. With that out of the way, though, I'll give a short stint for each one.

Hero Effect takes place after the trilogy concludes, and everything it entails. It specifically follows the route where Shep takes the route where they take over them- not going to specify what, as that's a major spoiler to anyone who hasn't played. But it's important to the plot. Main character is a clone of Shepard, copied from data they took from remaking him in ME2, and buffeted by Reaper Technology on top of their existing tech. Cerberus is in shambles at this point, but by cloning their remaining leader for management and using indoctrinated Shepard clones as meat, they've scraped out a foothold. At least until the MC appears with the memories of an isekai'd player, sans their original name.

Meanwhile, The Speed of Infinity centers around a god of measurements attempting to measure infinity, only to go mad in the process. By transporting a material that can cross infinite distances to and fro, from earth to their world, they measured it, and took an earthling along with it in a phylactery, intending to use them as a backup inheritor. Things went awry when they lost their mind just viewing their own measurement, and their sub-ego activated a failsafe that sent them to their new inheritor, an earthling in an unfamiliar world.

I'm intending to develop both during November, hopefully getting 100k words in by the end of the month. However, if I want to look good on the Writathon board in RR and on the NaNoWriMo page, I'll need good covers. Hence, my prayers for assistance. Thank you to anyone who read thus far, and I hope someone considers helping me in this.

Included are some covers that are good examples of my favorite styles, take a gander.

Attachments

• 632302_gerph_muska-the-absent.jpg
    632302_gerph_muska-the-absent.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 27
  • beneath-the-bodies-of-their-betters-aabavypaxi.jpg
    beneath-the-bodies-of-their-betters-aabavypaxi.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 31

Tsuru

Robot
Go to famous discord servers like:
mangadex
or asurascans

Ask there.
Its common to have a channel for "art"
and like Zinsteel, their drawings are quite decent often

Maybe one of them would be interested to "try"

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Fronting this by saying I can't afford to pay for the artwork, so if this isn't worth your time I completely understand. With that out of the way, though, I'll give a short stint for each one.
My personal suggestion to you would be to edit your title to add a small note at its end saying "(AI is okay)"

We have a few people here who like playing with AI Art, and they usually don't mind trying to provide covers to people for free.

And well, you're very unlikely to get a detailed cover from an actual artist if you cannot afford it, so your best chance is to get someone to help you out is by asking people who are good with AI Art for help.

Obviously, AI Art won't ever be as good as an actual artist in giving you the stuff you want, but... Well, it's free at least.