Recommendations selfcest? Selfcest.

melchi

What is a custom title?
IDK, I can only think of manga that have this thing.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I can't remember the name, but there is a kampher doshin where natsuru selfcests.

[鴨ローサーズ (右頼, オオバンブルマイ)] けんぷFUCK!​

Also, another one (again can't remember the name) where a guy's female counterpart from another dimension complaining about how she has to be his opposite. She gets mad at him because she's such a push over and demands that he become less selfish but....

Last edited:

ACertainPassingUser

Ugh, I didn't like rhe concept of Self-Love, let alone self cest.

In my highschool i argued that if I choose to Love myself, i would become gay since me and myself were both male.

So i choose to hate myself instead, eventually fallen deep into cycle of self hatred and wondering why my life is horrible...

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
i've been on the quest for that before and it wasn't very fruitful. could not find anything longform at all

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Ugh, I didn't like rhe concept of Self-Love, let alone self cest.

In my highschool i argued that if I choose to Love myself, i would become gay since me and myself were both male.

So i choose to hate myself instead, eventually fallen deep into cycle of self hatred and wondering why my life is horrible...
The moral of this ^ story is that selfcest is good and should be encouraged in school.