Series is live, but not searchable

mvtassel

My new series, The Ardents, is online, but the search feature isn't able to find it.

J_Chemist

What are the tags and what is the premise of the story?

Edit: a couple other questions.

- Is this a translated work?
- Is this AI Written / AI Assisted?
- How long has the story been up for?

It looks to be approved but the majority of your chapters are just AI Images.

Last edited:

mvtassel

Tags: Artifact Crafting, Complex Family Relationships, Fantasy World, First Time Intercourse, Kind Love Interests, Magic, Polygamy, Poor to Rich

It is an English work.
No AI involvement in the prose, just the pictures.
It has been up for about 60 hours now, I think.

The premise is a secondary world fantasy told around a family that has two husbands and three wives. It revolves around a war between dwarves and humans. Wolf has an endless mana pool, but cannot cast any spells. The other family members are bonded to him, and can use his mana.

I put up images of all five characters, along with the chapters where they were introduced. Additional images will be less common, perhaps every two or three prose chapters.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
It was up previously, which usually means that someone flagged it with a TOS violation and the site admin agreed. He doesn't usually remove them, just hides them from the search and homepage.

You may want to DM Tony via the forum, as he would be the one who handles that kind of stuff.
What are the tags and what is the premise of the story?

Edit: a couple other questions.

- Is this a translated work?
- Is this AI Written / AI Assisted?
- How long has the story been up for?

It looks to be approved but the majority of your chapters are just AI Images.
There isn't really any fixed rules about AI stuff here yet.

mvtassel

It was up previously, which usually means that someone flagged it with a TOS violation and the site admin agreed. He doesn't usually remove them, just hides them from the search and homepage.

You may want to DM Tony via the forum, as he would be the one who handles that kind of stuff.

There isn't really any fixed rules about AI stuff here yet.
Thank you. Do people generally disapprove of AI images? I wrote all of the prose unassisted.

J_Chemist

Thank you. Do people generally disapprove of AI images? I wrote all of the prose unassisted.
No. It was just something I thought might be the cause for it being delisted. But if there aren't any rules for it limiting such a thing, then it would not be a cause to the issue.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
About the same mixed reactions as you would get from a general audience, really.
Some wanting pictures no matter how, others quietly judging you.

The latter group isn't massively vocal outside of the forum, though.

mvtassel

In about 8 hours The Ardents will have been approved for a week. It is still not searchable. I messaged Tony last Friday evening (2/23/24), but have not heard anything. Does anyone know if there is a 'normal' window for contact on a case like this?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
In about 8 hours The Ardents will have been approved for a week. It is still not searchable. I messaged Tony last Friday evening (2/23/24), but have not heard anything. Does anyone know if there is a 'normal' window for contact on a case like this?
Use the contact us email on the main site. [email protected] or something, I don’t remember. Tony doesn’t read DMs.

Ai images aren’t forbidden or frown upon by the general readership, BUT SH wasn’t meant for comic format so having more images than text might trigger it to be hidden.