Recommendations Serious Isekai

FallenOne

Hi yall ever have serious isekai with less horny and more action in this site? I already read most crossposted in RR. It doesn't have to be original. Fanfictions like mob without system are okay too.

Twin

This is the moment where I realized I have been reading nothing but horny 😅
"Fighting to be Kind in Cultivation World" was isekai and had no horny (as far as I know) and I quite liked it. You can try that.

ForestDweller

That would be my story, Reincarnation of A Worthless Man. Still got harem and ecchi scenes though.

Jemini

Ditto above poster. Mine, in signature. Got some harsh language and some gore, but doesn't go in the harem or even horny directions at all.

It's just people from Earth trying to survive in a harsh world by working together.

SMILEME

Hi yall ever have serious isekai with less horny and more action in this site? I already read most crossposted in RR. It doesn't have to be original. Fanfictions like mob without system are okay too.

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
I'm going to me shameless and say mine (in signature)

Although it's not technically isekai, the MC have the knowledge of Earth so it's basically the same thing (because what do you know, whether the MC is from earth or not is not important in most isekai novels)

SMILEME

I'm going to me shameless and say mine (in signature)

Although it's not technically isekai, the MC have the knowledge of Earth so it's basically the same thing (because what do you know, whether the MC is from earth or not is not important in most isekai novels)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Horny IS serious! Our species would not exist in its present form without horny.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Read mine. Its very serious, Isekai Tower Defense.