SH forums

--MON--

does SH forums work like the NU forums? i mean are they exactly the same save for the name, design and other user suggested functions?

btw, in NU the moment you reply to a thread you will automatically watch the that thread but here i posted a reply on some and it isn't in a watching status.

Cold_Sun

Only threads that you start are automatically watched. Threads with replies need to be watched manually. Or if someone replies to your comments.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
does SH forums work like the NU forums? i mean are they exactly the same save for the name, design and other user suggested functions?

btw, in NU the moment you reply to a thread you will automatically watch the that thread but here i posted a reply on some and it isn't in a watching status.
NUF uses an older version of xenforo, which leads to some differences in behavior between both forums.

As for the Thread Watching settings... You can change that by going to your Preferences. If you wish to Watch any thread you post a comment in, just check the appropriate box in your Preferences page.

--MON--

NUF uses an older version of xenforo, which leads to some differences in behavior between both forums.

As for the Thread Watching settings... You can change that by going to your Preferences. If you wish to Watch any thread you post a comment in, just check the appropriate box in your Preferences page.

thanks

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
... the more you will have to forget later. Ignorance is bliss.

Double blissard!
(Daimoz)

Do people go to another site hoping for similarities or expecting differences?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
... the more you will have to forget later. Ignorance is bliss.

Double blissard!
(Daimoz)

Do people go to another site hoping for similarities or expecting differences?
I expect any forum to at the very least have a BB Code Editor.

And I get seriously annoyed when I find stuff that has their own personal syntax instead of BB Code... Like, geez, BB Code is soooo practical... T.T