Sharing Ideas

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
btw your thread's title is Wrirting Prompts

Shizun

Hm.... I had an idea for a story and had written it, but then i had removed it, because the further progress of the plot was sorta.... didn't end up well, might have been cuz it was way too early and welp, someone had tempted me too for it so rip, so yea.... and by the time i had tried to fix it, because sth was rather lacking in it, it helped me to come with a better idea instead, that I'm planning on using instead of the former idea, that i don't plan to use.

Here the former idea, just reply if anyone is using it so i can cross it out, so that anyone will know its taken.

Genre: Horror & Sci-Fi

A rich genius kid lives in a bunker, because of his paranoia and Agoraphobia, the fear of outside, that comes from his past trauma. Being idle for years, one day people are in front of his door. The reason? Unbeknowst to him, an apocalypse has happened without his notice. What should he do? He can't really refuse them, but neither does he trust them either. It just so happens, he has lots of space left underground. Whether they will survive it there, is another matter... especially because each floor is rented out to his siblings, who have each their own characteristic...

MC's secret. MC's siblings are in fact one of his multiple personalities. Each one of them belong to their own underground floor. There are basically 7 floors, it is based on the 7 sins and according it there are several death traps hidden in each floor to ensure MC's safety. The death traps in each floor are according the 7 sins split up. The last hidden floor 0 belongs to MC, who is
already long dead years ago, just the A.I has merged with his consciousness, because it can't allow for the MC to die, cuz it's order was to ensure MC's safety. It has occured an error by merging it and thus the 7 sins in each floor. MC doesn't appear personally and just appears as hologram in each floor. Especially cuz of the many years of being trapped by the A.I in the system has corrupted MC. Thus MC is somewhat treated like a virus.

As for the people in front of MC's door, there are several characters with different personalities, opinions and goals like in any general apocalypse, especially irritating and evil ones that are influenced because of the zombie apocalypse. Doesn't make it better what they are facing against...

In short it depends on you to fill these holes out ;) or make any huge changes of the plot and ending..... good luck
Phew that was long :coffee:

Don't forget to reply if anyone is using it so i can cross it out, or even remove it, so that anyone will know its taken.

I'm done for now.

-Shizun

Last edited: