SHF Apocalypse Fanfic

AYM

‼️ dinner demons and upcoming dessert ‼️
I'd imagine HelloHound as this

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
If this version of you still has that succubus blood, I don't think you can exactly pin the blame on her :sweat_smile:
If @TsuruI_am_a_bot agrees and it makes sense in her lore I was thinking more about experiments undergone with the use of “Muffin-nium".
So 100% human who has undergone terrible unethical experiments.

Hmm, I was reluctant to go through with a certain idea of mine, but since you mentioned it and Tsuru welcomes new additions... let me cook :blob_evil:
Who knows what's cooking in the pot? I can't wait! :blob_aww:

Pixytokisaki14

Suffering in Final period
Alright my turn!

Name: Pixy
Callsign: Delta 1-1
Age: [REDACTED] (Due to experiments on her body, her age has slowed down immensely compared to a normal human being)
Status: MIA (Last seen with her platoon holding the corridor to help non combatants escape)

Personality: Decisive and ruthless when insode her metal coffin known as the tank. Outside, she is the complete opposite. Caring and remorseful, inside or outside of her vehicle she only has one goal in mind. Get every single member of her tank platoon (5 tank squad) home safe and sound.

Occupation: Tank platoon commander. Operates a platoon that consists of a mixture of eastern and western tanks.
Tank operated:
1. Leopard 2A7V (Delta 1-1 Command Tank)
2. T-90M (Delta 1-2)
3. M1A2 Sep V4 (Delta 1-3)
4. Merkava Mk4M (Delta 1-4)
5. Challenger 3 (Delta 1-5)

Skills and Abilities: Leadership skills, can take command whenever needed. Leveled and decisive with a cool head and amazing threat assessment skills. Thanks to the experiments, can receive deta on multiple avenues, calculate the best possible scenario, and execute without fault.

Relationships: Enigma (Little sister) Assumed to be looking for her after the smoke cleared.

Last edited:

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
I have two participants here:

Alf:

A wanderer, an explorer, one who walks through the continent.

He wears a coat, a black T-shirt, gray trousers, and black sneakers.

Though he had no attack skills, he somehow had the defense of an Iruma.

Now, you haven't watched this anime, have you?

1717585590112.jpeg

If you have already watched this, then you know what I mean by "the defense of an Iruma".

So, while he's average at combat, he's the best at dodging, parrying, and blocking. Pretty sure he evaded Theirl's attack multiple times. Heck, even AOE's attacks do nothing. Because somehow, he was able to parry that nucular and lived.

The other thing he's good at is his production skills.

He can make stuff out of thin air. Yes, it's magik.

It is best to keep a healthy relationship with him. You never know if he will create and sell a chemical reactor one day and decide to give a 70% discount to you as a nice friend.

A particular food truck wandering merchant is also a best friend of his. And before you ask, yes he sold Muffin-nium too. Just... It's a rare occasion.

No picture of him as of now, but he's alive for sure.

Last edited:

Hopper

Another participant that I've promised!!

This time involves a disguising sneaky bastard. Here is the confidential file regarding the individual:

Name: Mio
Nickname/Callsign: The Masquerader/Vortex 1-1

Description: The best agent in the world, having earned the badge of honor after completing a lot of deception, infiltration, and assassination missions. Said individual also contributes to leading one of the enemy's commander's agents [Envy] codename "SilverHair" to switch sides, protecting T.S.U.R.U from her fellow commander's harem's member. Thus, by proxy, he managed to protect T.S.U.R.U after the death of his eastern comrade "Russian". Both agents were good ol' friends. In some moments, the individual would give her a bottle of old vodka he bought from a "Timid Wandering Merchant" and talk with her for an hour or two, if not interrupted by tasks or missions.

The individual, among Soldiers and Agents, is known to observe everyone in the vicinity, similar to a scientist observing a test subject and its behavior. This behavior also persists to happen in any mission he had worked on.

Higher-ups tend to give him time to observe as he asks for it. Locations, Patrol's Routes, Key Items, Gears, Vantage Points, and Targets. It was a necessary thing to do to guarantee the mission's success rate. At first, Some of the Executives doubted his excuses to observe and said: "He's probably having some drinks in a bar to get rid of his nervousness". But, after five consecutive missions, the minds of the Executives changed. It was proven that with the given time, he completed every mission that otherwise would have been impossible to complete by other agents, including "Russian".

One of the missions was to steal the "Muffin-nium", the new element outside of the periodic table owned by the Enemy.

As stated by him, the "Muffin-nium" was heavily guarded in a confined testing chamber. He covertly stole the element and safely delivered it to the Base. While on the way, he experienced a weird phenomenon. A part of his body slowly mutates. He couldn't quite pinpoint the change. As he approaches an Enemy's outpost, he swiftly disguises himself as a civilian. The disguise he used to escape from the enemy's base, a mid-to-high-ranked officer's face, was spotted carrying the element, thus revealing him as a traitor (even though he wasn't in the first place). After switching to a new disguise, the mutating body part was constantly changing. He fell on his knees, dropping the "Muffin-nium". A minute of excruciating pain in his heart forces him to endure. Somehow, afterward, he felt different. He felt like he could turn invisible anytime he wanted for a duration, without using his cloaking devices.

The statement helps the Scientists identify the potential of augmenting other Agents with the "Muffin-nium". Many subjects have gone under experiment, but none has shown results similar to his.

Weapons and Abilities: YER (Your Eternal Reward), Cloak & Dagger, Invis-Watch, Dead Ringer, Enforcer, L'Etranger, Sapper, Red-Tape Recorder, Big Earner, Conniver's Kunai, Butterfly Knife, Revolver, Disguise Kit, Drifter (Mutation).

Personality: Calm, less talk do more. (More personalities are yet to be discovered because the individual keeps switching demeanor.)

======================================

I wanted to have a better depiction of him, but AI pic's hard to make. So... :D.

Pictures all by your lovely self-insert guy, Person!

Not me though, :P.

Gacha Nebula 09_06_2024 22_10_45.png

Sketch without outlines, hat, and glasses. Yes, he wants to keep the earbuds on.

Gacha Nebula 09_06_2024 22_09_42.png

Last edited:

Hopper

I meant : "as an apology for your disappointment of not reading the "fanfic" you can pick whatever reward among what i said" bc i am a 2d encyclopedia.
And... What is it for? I mean, what's the reward for? Is it some sort of art?

TsuruI_am_a_bot

Yandere Robot / Wife of Botty
And... What is it for? I mean, what's the reward for? Is it some sort of art?
I dont know.
Its you that choose (^x^)"
JUST THINK OF ME AS A DJINN THAT CAN GIVE WHATEVER entertainment you can't find, or currently want ! >3<

And no i wont do it myself,
but for example, "i want a novel where MC do this"
or "i want a funny Hololive image"
or "give the best ero doujin on XXXX"

I am an encyclopedia.

Hopper

I dont know.
Its you that choose (^x^)"
JUST THINK OF ME AS A DJINN THAT CAN GIVE WHATEVER entertainment you can't find, or currently want ! >3<
Then, as the Aladdin of the moment, allow me to choose.
And no i wont do it myself,
but for example, "i want a novel where MC do this"
Ok.
or "i want a funny Hololive image"
:blob_popcorn:
or "give the best ero doujin on XXXX"
Uganda.jpg

I am an encyclopedia.
doubt.png