SHF High-school Fanfic - MATCHA Character Sheet

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
This is NOT a writing prompt. Don't post this here.

Yes, it is.

It's a writing prompt for the fanfic we are writing on the Scribble Hub forum, and this is one of the characters that appears in this story and can be useful for other authors. A character sheet can be considered a writing prompt.

A detailed character sheet provides a solid foundation for story creation, offering key information about a character that can inspire further narrative developments, situations, or interactions with other characters. This tool is often used by writers to explore character dynamics and guide the plot in ways that are consistent with their personalities and backgrounds.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Yes, it is.

It's a writing prompt for the fanfic we are writing on the Scribble Hub forum, and this is one of the characters that appears in this story and can be useful for other authors. A character sheet can be considered a writing prompt.

A detailed character sheet provides a solid foundation for story creation, offering key information about a character that can inspire further narrative developments, situations, or interactions with other characters. This tool is often used by writers to explore character dynamics and guide the plot in ways that are consistent with their personalities and backgrounds.
That is a discussion. A writing prompt is telling people to write a story or an essay. Which part of that is writing a story or an essay? A writing prompt is to guide people to write, not a request for a guide to write a guide. Structuring a story is NOT a writing prompt. Writing something IS a writing prompt. So for this to be a writing prompt, everyone must write a story or an essay. You are asking others to make character sheet, that is not a writing prompt, that is a discussion.

It was the writing prompt section, not the writing aid section.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
That is a discussion. A writing prompt is telling people to write a story or an essay. Which part of that is writing a story or an essay? A writing prompt is to guide people to write, not a request for a guide to write a guide. Structuring a story is NOT a writing prompt. Writing something IS a writing prompt. So for this to be a writing prompt, everyone must write a story or an essay.
I'm not gonna lie, I think I was wronged with the moving of this thread. This really bothers me.
Your perspective on what constitutes a writing prompt is quite limited.

You are asking others to make character sheet, that is not a writing prompt, that is a discussion.

Moreover, I imagine that you either didn't read my post, or didn't understand it, as I did not ask others to write a character sheet but invited them to use mine to write their chapters in the fanfic, effectively making my character's sheet a writing prompt.

It was the writing prompt section, not the writing aid section.

I chose the writing prompt section because it's the right one, I don't understand why I should have used the writing aid section.
I wasn't asking for any help.